Arsenal Pre-season thread 17-18

Iwobi created that tho.

Surprise surprise Xhaka makes a bad pass in our own 18 and puts Leno under pressure immediately. Sigh.

Get in! We are having a great pre-season. Hopefully it bodes well for the next sunday.

Just figured out who Unai Emery is, lol. Basque Brendan Rodgers.

Oh god, youā€™re feckin hilariousā€¦Just bugger off to the Atletico forum, please ffsā€¦

1 Like

You bugger off, Johnny, you jerkhead three sheperdā€™s pie a day boy!

You really are a dick AC.I hope you meet Abou Diaby one day, so you can both run away togetherā€¦

And we never have to hear from you againā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re a poopbrain Johnny!

2 Likes

Iwobi should have done better there

Well at least Iwobiā€™s finishing hasnā€™t improved over summer.

3 Likes

Iwobi and AMN doing the business down the left flank. Of course bad finishing from Iwobi yes, but still. Loving AMN, Iā€™m expecting big things from him and OA can expect me to defend him to the death no matter how shit he becomes šŸ–’

2 Likes

M8 we are getting Sevilla Emery and you will fall in love with him like itā€™s 2016 all over again.

That bald fraud you thought was key to Sevillaā€™s success is taking L after L for Roma, proving it was truly Lord Unai who is the echsplaynation for their success and will be the GOAT here.

You will apologise and beg for forgiveness for being so wrong, as your Atletico make you gouge out your own eyes by playing shite football with the great players they have and you realise you left the Classenal for a team of yokels :arteta:

9 Likes

So 7th and EL?

btw, you watch what you say about mi AtlƩti (:heart:), hijo

You know what I mean.

Aubameyang and Guendouzi on

1 Like

Better than puto Simeone. Now fuck off to Wanda de mierda.

3 Likes

I know it is preseason, but our overall defending has NOT inspired any confidence so far.

2-0! Aubameyang, right in the corner.

3 Likes

LOL El Neny with the oleā€™ bounce it off the shins to get through defenders dribbling skillsā€¦ nice finish by Auba though.

1 Like

Auba wide ā€˜worksā€™

1 Like