Arsenal Pre-season thread 17-18

That was a good chance.

Just wanted to say something boys and gals. Damn what I have missed having these ā€˜during the gameā€™ discussions on the forum!! I havenā€™t been this excited watching Arsenal for years! And this is only a f*cking friendly!! And we arenā€™t even playing that good. But itā€™s something new and different. Canā€™t wait for the season to start.

3 Likes

Playing better now.

1 Like

BELLERIN DIEEEEEEEEEE CUNT! What a scumbag!

1 Like

The Premier Sports commentators have been awful all week. From calling Emile Smith Rowe ā€œErnieā€ all match to suggesting Emery could ask Guendouzi for an insight into the PSG players!

NO AUBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAA! :frowning:

say what you want but we do need Ramsey barring a miraculous signing of a real box to box engine midfielder.

1 Like

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Really?

1 Like

Fuckin bellerin is braindead

2 Likes

Worst player on the pitch atm.

1 Like

Youā€™re lucky itā€™s preseason Auba.

^^^^ This

1 Like

He just made a goal pass to Aubameyangā€¦ lol

This is the most defined shape than Iā€™ve seen since the RVP days. Our defense is going to take a season or two to get properly overhauled.

Good move there

Man, Morata just looks devoid of confidence. Real shame. He might be a madridista but us atlƩticos have time for fellow madrileƱos who leave the madridista cunts in the dust to go play for a proper club like Chelsea.

1 Like

:arteta: you really are full of shit

1 Like

How many of our defenders would be starters at the other top 5 clubs ? Iā€™m struggling to think of one.

1 Like

because they have been wengerised

LMAO, Bellerin wonderful defending there. I mean can someone be this bad like on purpose? I almost get the feeling he just wants to collect a check and be famous because of football so he can further his career in fashion. Lichty will be starting for us in no time.