Arsenal Pre-season

I can see Saka making the first team squad this season, especially if we don’t sign a winger.

2 Likes

They had to put Mustafi at the end with a thumbs up lelelel gtfoh :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Even with a signing there is a spot for Saka, Martinelli or whoever to claim. Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Iwobi and Nelson for the three behind the striker at the moment.

Do we really have to watch more of Mkhitaryan next season. Such a pointless player. He is like the player version and harbinger of Emery.

2 Likes

Agreed. But I think he is not going anywhere. I’m not convinced we can or should use Saka and Martinelli for 50 odd games already.

‘And then he said we’ re gonna win the league’

1 Like

We need an app to fuzzy-out these types of players so it is just a blob/void on the field moving around; although I would prioritize Xhaka personally.

Wish the season was so much longer than 3.5 weeks away, never been so unenthusiastic about one of my sporting teams seasons in all my life.

1 Like

Take a break for a year or two then. If Arsenal makes you that miserable, maybe its time to focus on something else.

1 Like

He’s just venting his frustration. Aussie knows himself he’ll be up at 4am to watch us away to Newcastle :crazy_face:

I’m not looking forward to it much either its basically the same cunts from last season. No new signings to get you excited

3 Likes

No new signings? Tierney, Ceballos, Salina, Everton Soares and Dani Alves. We gonna win da fokin League ! COYG

1 Like

We’re playing Bayern! 5AM, who’s watching? I gotta get up at 6AM so I’ll watch the 2nd half :joy:

Who the fuck wants to watch us play Bayern. At least when there was a 4% chance of reaching the CL QF there was a reason for the torture, but I don’t fancy watching Gnabry destroy Monreal by choice.

2 Likes

are you mad, really as high as 4%

2 Likes

Nope. Had enough of Bayern the cunts. Bet that lanky bastard plays and scores against us

1pm in the Arvo for me, if I can get enough jobs in the morning done and get no call outs on work I’m hoping to catch most of it.

Cal, Peter Crouch retired

You’re smoked out af if you aren’t excited to see this amazing lineup we put out there tonight!!

Eyy for real tho it’s 8 minutes in and we are in midseason form! Both Xhaka and Mustafi with passes directly to Bayern at the edge of our box 🖒🖒 :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Our boy Aubameyang looking sharp.

Good save by Leno to deny Muller.

2 Likes

Tuned in! 1-0 Arsenal!

Man that kit is SEX. Love it.

2 Likes