Arsenal Pics & Vids

8 Likes
3 Likes

“…but I’m not a woman so I always stay on my feet…”

#Cancelled

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

He stuck to this policy for only a couple of months (see France v Spain WC2006)

1 Like

It’s the way they all collectively sat down in an effort to hush their celebrations.

1 Like
4 Likes

Pic of the season for me so far! Such a cool action shot

5 Likes

This is a great photo

1 Like
2 Likes

Not even watched it and I can still say his Arshavin December 2009 goal at Anfield.

That was a finish of immense immense quality. I don’t care if you have two Pepe Reina’s in goal he’s not saving that

Yeah I miss Andy Gray, he’s on Bein Sports now with that other guy. I actually really enjoy the way they cover the games, always big ex players and managers on as well including Papa Wengz.

1 Like
4 Likes

3 Likes

There’s a Paddy power meme in the making here.

1 Like

I bet that went down well with the spurs lot.

No matter how many times this gets uploaded it will never stop hurting. Honestly this is the most painful footballing moment for me, whenever I think about it, it still gets me vexed.

Fucking Jens Lehman man

4 Likes

Can’t entirely blame Jens though, that handsome man in the picture could have made it safe for us…Oh well, next time perhaps…

6 Likes

Bummer it’s rough, especially when you pretty much know you’ll never get the opportunity back :sob:.

1 Like

It’s really a turning point in the clubs history. Always felt sorry for Wenger that he never got that moment to coach properly in a final.

4 Likes