Arsenal Pics & Vids

Arshavin doing a bit of sightseeing while in London…

14 Likes

wow look at the weapon on Arshavin, can’t believe his wife divorced him

1 Like

The lads

1 Like
3 Likes

If it’s not funny, you can bet Auba will be laughing anyway! :joy:

1 Like

these 2 are dumbasses lol

4 Likes

Theo & Ox Emery edition

“At least you’re good at football, though” :smile:

3 Likes
7 Likes

My fuck we used to be amazing

6 Likes

The weight on that pass from Bergkamp to Reyes was sensational.

The goal from Bergkamp was crisp.

The flick over the Boro defender from Bergkamp to get the move flowing for the 5th was ridiculous.

What a player lol. Even in his advanced age the quality was so clear for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Ahh man I remember that game so clearly as a kid. Remember going 3-1 down and strangely just having the confidence we were still gonna turn that shit right around.

That Arsenal brought so much happiness to me haha. In fact a lot of my fondest childhood memories are based around that Arsenal. Awesome era to get into becoming a Gooner!

3 Likes

Is Reis married?

Summed my thoughts up perfectly mate. This was absolute peak Arsenal. No matter what was thrown at us at the time, we always seemed capable of pulling a comeback.It never felt like these guys would ever let you down. So dependable. The belief and swagger throughout the team was infectious. And to cap it off, playing in this manner while still at Highbury was the icing on the cake. Little we did we realise that aspect of ‘peak’ Arsenal would soon begin it’s slow decline.

But nonetheless, I’ll always be very grateful and priviliaged to have seen and experienced those amazing times of the late 90s until the mid 00s. Just wish I could’ve appreicated it more at the time.

2 Likes

Used to love watching that team at Highbury, nothing in football will ever surpass that in my lifetime. So many years have passed by and im beginning to feel the shoots of a new team forming actually making me feel excited again - even though we still have a long ways to go. That Invincibles team and the season before that where we only lost one match will live long in the memory.

Yeah it was a great period and we played beautiful football. Sadly I still think we slightly underachieved, absolutely blew the league in 2003 and we all know our underachievements in CL.

2 Likes

god, I wish the Emirates would get as bouncing for games as Highbury was there.

We had it a couple times, like the Barcelona game.

1 Like

It was pretty loud first half when you went 3-0 up against us, that was nerve wracking to be sat amongst (especially sat in the home end). But I get what you mean, it doesn’t come across very loud that often even in the bigger games, but that could be down to your performances sometimes.

3 Likes

Josh was saying in his interview that him and the new staff are looking at ways to start making the Emirates have the atmosphere of anfield…remains to be seen but fair dues he has done what he has said he will do so far!