Arsenal Kits and Merch

Love it.

Adidas merch is the best

3 Likes

Clive narrating the video :pires2:

Good news though, we’ve had some our best kits with Adidas.

Is anyone reporting on how much this deal is worth? Might help us with transfers in Jan.

The only issue i see is usually when we do this for a long time to begin with it seems a great deal but 3 years in the deal seems crap and we are lumbered with a deal below value for another 3+ years.

This isnt really true though. Not with the kit deal at least. We’re absolutely at the top end of what teams are getting is this regard and I doubt that’ll be any less true come 2028/9. I think a lot of teams have these long tie ins now and given we’ve extended without going back to the market I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out that whatever the newly agreed figure is that it will also apply to the already agreed part of the existing deal too.

I agree

Theres a danger we do a good deal for 8 years, but after 3 years everyone else has caught up and overtaken us

This is the real question, I need to see the figures but this was Vinai’s first major test as CEO. The deal at 5 years should be £70m+ p/a

I’m slightly concerned as if it was record setting the figure would have leaked by now

This is terrible news for my finances.

I think we’ve run out of kits worth retroing so it’ll be interesting to see how they release 140 new ranges in the next 7 years.

In 2026 we’ll probably be getting the retro version of the 2020 cup winners kit.

1 Like

Still haven’t done the 89 kits.

Oh shit, I can’t afford another 7 years of this. Not a surprise though, adidas recently quoted as saying they see Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal as being the biggest clubs in the UK and want to be kit supplier to all three. Sorry Tottenham, Chelsea and City, you’re transient big clubs, not real ones.

Perhaps they can make their kits out of plastic. :grinning:

1 Like

:joy:

Adidas trainers are so dead compared to Nike. Give me Blazers, Jordan 1s or Dunks over almost any Adidas silhouette any day of the week.

3 Likes

It’s not even close lol

I love a Blazer but I do also love the adidas samba OG. I snagged a pair a few years ago. I like some of the adidas spezial silhouettes too. I have a gray and pink pair which are sweet.

The AF1s are also excellent but never really go on sale.

8 Likes

Great deal and excellent work from Vinai.

Emirates deal next

There we go now. Not just a great deal but also seems includes extra for seasons the price had already been agreed. Clealry a very good partnership for them and they wanted to recognise that.

1 Like

I’d prefer us to look elsewhere, none of the Gulf states are particularly humane. We all point at Saudi Arabi when they get involved and while they’re one of the more egregious abusers of human rights, UAE aren’t great either.

JVC or O2 please.

1 Like

Would be surprised if we ditched Emirates tbh, long term partner already and likely to at least be close to the highest offer.

1 Like