Arsenal Kits Thread

Crazy that you can get them cheaper direct and shipped than locally.

I often run in an older KNVB shirt. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The missus ordered this beauty for my bday from the Arsenal direct shop. Cost a pretty penny but worth it. Haven’t bought a kit since 2015/16 and that was a shite kit/season.

6 Likes

The more I see our home kit, the nicer it gets. Wasn’t super thrilled with it from the start, but now I think it’s absolutely fabulous! Doubt I can motivate a buy though, since I got the bruised banana + last years away kit. The first shirts I’ve bought since 96/97.

2 Likes

My sentiments as well. I’m in love with it and the away and third kit also look good.

Adidas >>> Puma by miles

2 Likes

It really is. 90 EUR is a ridiculous amount of money if you ask me. Think I have bought most of the shirts I got via the club shop.

My first ever kit was a KNVB shirt. Loved the orange. Not quite Baltimore Orioles orange but close.

1 Like

I wear football shirts because they’re warm and light. This is perfect for me as I have a weird condition that elevates my senses causing pain.

The home shirt’s large sleeves (short-sleeved shirt) feel really uncomfortable and pull towards the neck. The long-sleeve version (I’m obsessed with Adidas Arsenal kits as you can see) is fine as there’s more give. But the large, short sleeves are a strange design and it’s even stranger that Adidas have used that design on a lot of this season’s kits.

1 Like

I swear in thought I was going crazy but it looked so strange to me, I kept looking at my toddlers shirt and the sleeves were fine. I personally like this years shirt better than last but hate the sleeves as well. Look out of place

1 Like

I got a letter from the Office For National Statistics last month asking me to do a survey for them. I was set to bin it until I seen I got at £25 voucher for completing it. I went straight onto the website and done it :joy::joy:

My voucher just came through tonight and it was for one of those voucher websites where you can pick from about 50 different places. I seen Arsenal was on there so picked that.

I will buy the sexy new third top with a £25 discount now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Fucking have it you scouse cunts!!!

3 Likes

I love an entire article dedicated to goading pool fans to go on their website and buy shirts.

Who even buys shirts from lovethesales wtf

2 Likes

Just realized this had light pink lettering…Adidas you sexy bitch you :heart_eyes: