Arsenal Kits and Merch

From bouji boutiques that charge out-of-the-arse-prices I’m sure. Much like the ones that line the pavements and mews’s down in @Cristo land :vinai:

Load of shit
Red and white
Yellow and blue
Let’s get back to THE Arsenal please

I don’t personally want it myself but the rest of the fanbase clearly do. Every size is sold out :joy::joy:

3 Likes

@Calum Because the fanbase recognizes a shirt with an extremely high drip factor. That color is amazing.

It is available on some third party sites like Kitbag.

2 Likes

You getting it yourself mate?

If/When they go on sale for Christmas. I do like the color and it’s not so unusual in the States to go for a run in a training top.

1 Like

It’s not something i’d wear personally, but i knew it’d be an instant success.

2 Likes

Does anyone sport a football shirt for casually going out?
A bit like what some do with NBA jerseys.

1 Like

I’ve worn it to the beach or a bbq. I’ll wear one to the gym or if I’m pushing Mads around in a stroller, but not like out on a date with my partner or anything like that. I do have some standards. :arteta:

1 Like

Ive stopped with football shirts (except classic Milan ones that look timeless) and wear hockey jerseys now and then

1 Like

Arsenal ones for the gym. Celtic centenary or East Germany 74 top for outside.

Yeah if I’m going about town, the pub, bbq, the park or even out for an afternoon lunch. Will be rocking the new blue away shirt a lot I think. Goes with a lot of things and doesn’t stand out to much.

1 Like

I genuinely think the only thing spoiling it as a fashion item is the Adidas logo, countless times I’ve said now but they need to revert to the old trefoil logo, just looks so much better.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I got a bunch of tracksuits with the old Adidas logo, looks so much better. I will say though even though I will rock the shirts I really hate the sponsors on the front. I got a blue Brazil top and football jerseys look so much better with out them.

2 Likes

Yeah much prefer the old trefoil logo

Already posted this in the Fulham match day thread, but it fits here too, but I bought this the other day

6 Likes

1 Like

Man the Arsenal crest is too die for. Our new badge just spoils so much.

3 Likes

I find these kits waaaaay to expensive to work out in hehe. I’ve to pay €90 to get one.

2 Likes

Arsenal Retro Clothing are too elite ffs.
Oozing with style and class. :100:

2 Likes

You’re in the Netherlands as well, right? I paid 146 EUR for two shirts (shipping included) via the Arsenal direct shop. Received the shirts within a week. Still, not cheap, but it saves 17 EUR per shirt (obv. a little less if you buy one shirt).

I usually run in Arsenal shirts. The new home kit gave some abrasion (is that the right word for schaafwond) on my collarbone, which is annoying. I guess it has something to do with the fabric of the collar of the shirt. Has anyone else had this?