Arsenal Kits and Merch

Our home kit, a bloodbath for an away kit, and a dark cloud over the badge for our third kit.

Adidas really get us, don’t they?

16 Likes

The first thing you learn on photoshop is how to make multi coloured clouds. Somebody’s 14 year old kid is definitely designing these.

6 Likes

If only they had gone with a broken cannon on the home kit.

3 Likes

I think the away and 3rd kit are the best Arsenal will have in years. The home kit sucks though.

We still have yellow next season through the training gear

Puke yellow. At last.

2 Likes

Actual baby sick colour

1 Like

looks like a custard cream biscuit

2 Likes

Looks like lemonade to me. (I think lemonade in the States is something different from what Brits call lemonade)

3 Likes

The Emirates logo is becoming the defining identity on all the club merchandise here. It’s bigger and more dominant. Wouldn’t touch the stuff. Rancid.

1 Like

Wonder if the club is being paid more to have it like that

You’d have to think so. Starting to remind me of those french club kits back in the day.

I can’t imagine Arsenal gets paid more money because they changed their slogan.

I don’t see why not. It will depend on what was on the contract that big Ivan negotiated. Oh wait!

1 Like

Third kit leaked now.

I think it might be a grower.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/11/leaked-arsenal-fc-20-21-away-third-kit.html

Always think third kits just become the equivalent of training gear.
Quite like that apart from the logo but won’t get recognised as a kit imo.

Oh I like that. Looks like I’ll be dipping into Maddie’s school fund again. :giroud3:

Decisions to make this summer. I usually buy 2, one long sleeve and one short. For the first time in ages I like all three and think each will work well with long sleeves.
1st world problems and all that…

Honest question. Would anyone think twice about buying a shirt because where a bit crap now.

Absolutely.

I would’ve bought the home and away last season if we weren’t shit. But from the moment they came out I knew we were gonna be shit in them, so takes away the attraction.

Aside from that, I don’t even know who I’d put on the shirt. I only wear my shirts when playing or attending a match, so I like to have a name on the back of it, cause I like to pay tribute to the type of player I like. Can’t even begin to think who I’d get on the back of a shirt. My gf bought me the home kit for my birthday this season and I was gonna put Ceballos but seems kinda silly with him likely to leave and with doubts. Was gonna put Arteta 8 too thanks to @SRCJJ’s Ancelotti donation but so far he’s been far too much Basque Dog than Basque God to do that. I suppose some day I’ll put Fàbregas 4 again or Diaby 2, been almost a year now and I still haven’t worn it once.

1 Like