Arsenal Kits and Merch

Adidas US had the jacket and sweatshirt available in all sizes this morning.

Arsenal and Adidas site had all sizes. Just copped a few as presents. :ok_hand:

Fucking @ me man, jesus christ, did I do something upset you or what

1 Like

@JakeyBoy

5 Likes

I’m literally looking at both sites, there’s nothing in stock. Well that’s true of the Adidas site. I can’t find any trace of the top on Arsenal’s shop. Help a brother out and link me directly if you’re seeing something different to me please

Don’t worry, @Midfield_Maestro has bought you one as a present :smile:

:poldi:

4 Likes

https://www.adidas.com/us/arsenal-trefoil-quarter-zip-track-jacket/GE4785.html

@JakeyBoy

It may default you to the GB site. The jersey wasn’t showing for me but the jacket is still fantastic imo.

Sold out at the Swedish store too. Otherwise I could have bought it for you @JakeyBoy and sent it from here.

Yeah, I did try that but it wouldn’t let me proceed sadly.

@Ocke that would have been a lovely gesture and very kind of you, thanks mate

1 Like

I can’t understand why people are freaking out about this top, surely Adidas are going to mass produce the fuck out of it and it will be fairly accessible after Xmas?

No way what site did you get it from? Arsenal direct wouldn’t let you get more than one yesterday!

Anyone heard anything about a bruised banana restock? The Club Shop kindly informed me that although I paid for a shirt it was actually out of stock at the time of the order and refunded me. Fuckers. :laca:

guys i am gagging for this jacket. I been looking everywhere - adidas website, arsenal store, no luck.

pls halp

1 Like

Only one I can find is this one @Electrifying

1 Like

Tenks bro but it’s not quite the same innit?

The closest I’ve got is the RM version. Hopefully that means this sexy thing out soon:

https://m.adidas.co.uk/real-madrid-ultimate-winter-jacket/DQ2818.html

Make an enquiry to Adidas dude. Will clarify if it’s available or will be available in the future.

1 Like

This is not an official kit for next season. Its the 20/21 retro-wear for the fans only

3 Likes