Arsenal Kits and Merch

That’s a huge disappointment if accurate. The stripes on the sleeves look very 2005, and not in a good way.

I was a big fan of Adidas moving the stripes to the side of the shirt since they’re going to insist on having the stripes on every shirt.

2 Likes

Hopefully thats not the home kit looks to much like the ajax kit

Before anyone posts this, its fake

1 Like

First Adidas stuff has been leaked!

Its our training top for European fixtures

What’s stunning about that lol?

Stunning is hyperbolic, but it does look fucking nice imo.

I’d be happy with something like that as an away shirt in a season in which we aren’t doing the traditional yellow and blue.

1 Like

That’s decent, a bit like Boca’s kit.

It’s literally just the standard Adidas training kit template though so I can’t consider something like that stunning

1 Like

I mean, fair play, I think stunning is overkill too.

But seeing as almost every shirt for about fifteen to twenty years has been a template I wouldn’t necessarily use that as my reason for why it couldn’t be described as stunning.

1 Like

I’m a sucker for anything Adidas, so I expect my summer to be expensive :slight_smile:

Anfield 89 retro Adidas top leaked.

This is the final product the earlier one with the three massive Adidas stripes on the stomach was a prototype

Looks really smart now imo!

Just doesn’t look right to me with the new crest.

5 Likes

Not bad tbf

Obviously a mock up, but I like this

9 Likes

If we end up having a crap end of season just wear something retro from one of our better seasons. Usually gain a bit of respect being associated with a winning side.
Otherwise someone see you as Mustafi, Xhaka, or Iwobi and you get that knowing smirk.

Most subjective topic in football so I tend to avoid but I have to say the home & away kits from 2001-02 really stand out for me.

I would buy the fuck out of that.

1 Like

Pre match top is a bit mental haha

Adidas is gonna fit right in with our embarrassing performance.

That looks disgusting…