Arsenal Kits and Merch

are those gonna be the genuine tops though or are they bait pictures that are never gonna happen, i just cant see our kits looking like this tbf.

Read the captions in Calum’s post mate, nobody is saying that either are our kits

Here is the other Adidas premier teams icon collection jersey. All look awful haha

The four 2018 ones posted in that article are all genuinely really fucking nice though, how have they ballsed it up so badly a year later?! In that photo the Real one in particular looks like a fucking Sunday league kit, the quality looks like the kind of cheap shit that my cheap shit school could afford 15 years ago.

2 Likes

Haha exactly. The 2018 ones are crackers

The only thing I can think of is that the horizontal stripes we see on the mock ups will actually be hoops or appear to be hoops when you’re wearing the jersey.

It’s such a shame because the retro shirts they did this year are fantastic. These are just…:gabriel:

Red bruised banana?

Wtf is the blue and yellow on the sleeves about?

1 Like

:-1:

1 Like

Don’t think it’s real as its not on footyheadlines website and they are very reliable when it comes to leaked photos of football tops haha

Representing our badge’s colours I assume.

They have just posted its a fakeeee. :+1:

1 Like

If course it’s fake it’s a fucking abomination.

2 Likes

I thought it looked nice :xhaka2:

Meh. The blue was giving me vertigo. Just swap out the blue for more gold.

Template central ffs

1 Like

Not on footy headlines yet. Until they post it its fake

Yeah it’s fake. The Adidas logo, the letters are all different weights (thickness) so yeah not real. Thankfully as it’s plain as fuck

1 Like

That’s a fact.

I think these things are prototypes rather than fakes for the most part.