Arsenal Kits and Merch

Thats like an updated version of the 97/98 away. Looks fucking class

I know it’s an edit haha just saying the away is bruised banana. Would love that for 20/21

They were Shit for Milan for years. Even when we were their top team, their shirts and training shit for us was absolutely rubbish. One nice item every 3/4 years tbh! They need to bring back the old Adidas logo. The angled 3 stripe one is hideous.

Disagree. Some of the Adidas Milan kits were quality.

The Opel days :giroud2:

02/03 is my favourite. When it was mediolanum that was class. 04/05 actually also beautiful but after that, no way. I just wanted a collar, on one, in black, that wasn’t the size of Elvis’ Suits, but nope, never happened.

2 Likes

The best Milan home kit:

4 Likes

I had the 2002/03 one! Not sure why I got one but I remember it was the year you one the Champions League at OT

1 Like

02 all the way to 07 were all beauties imo.

06-07 had that collar.

The all-white aways were also quality. Especially 02-03 and 04-05

06/07 was a floppy collar that just looked shit!

Yeah I’ve got that one, my personal favourite in my collection is this:

4 Likes
8 Likes

I always thought teams should wear the keepers jersey when there’s a clash like that.

1 Like

Thought I’d share an old pic of me being a posing prick, yet again.

8 Likes

Very stern bro. What’s your weight saying in that pic has to be mid 70s at least?

I need that shirt as well lol

2 Likes

72 mate, I’m 5’6, probably about 69 in that photo tbh

1 Like

JUST
TAKE
MY
MONEY
ALREADY

Training top leaked

This is the retro top which isn’t a top Arsenal will ever wear it’s just a random thing Adidas do for their premier teams

Its a good thing they’ll never wear it because it looks fucking awful

2 Likes

Those three lines look like they are covering some sort of tobacco advertising or some shit. So unecessary lol.

4 Likes

If that yellow jersey really is a retro top why didn’t Adidas use their old logo instead of the three stripes?

Also, those bars on the front are horrendous. Can’t believe they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on that one.