Arsenal Kits and Merch

Love the new away kit. Might have to get a shirt

1 Like

Was at Villa park when Tony Woodcock hit 5 in that kit.

Is this it?

That’s actually really nice. Why did we not this instead of fucking NHS green :tired_face:

1 Like

Yeah it was. Caused a bit of a stir at the time moving away from the yellow and blue. Only lasted a season.

I’ve always loved that kit, perhaps because green is one of my favourite colours to wear. But fuck me, that’s a sweet kit. Anything in that combo of colours and I’d buy it instantly

1 Like

Quality, I recently got one from the online store, at a discount iirc.

Managed to procure the stadium jacket for this season and I love it.

Looks class this edit with Özil wearing it

Edit found this Laca one aswell :heart_eyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbMCfzxBxQ1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=z7bdgvyp0cou

5 Likes

That Lacazette one looks fucking lovely

5 Likes

Those green kits are class tbf, wouldn’t mind another one like that from Adidas.

1 Like

Here’s the legendary Paul Davis in action at Old Trafford in it.

7 Likes

The Lacazette shirt is quite the opposite really… trash kit. At the top and the sleeves it looks like a France kit then morphs into the vintage Arsenal kit :confused:

I’m very tempted to buy this on arsenal.com so much nicer than that horror show of a home top next season and the 1985 one is the centenary top so a nice bit of history and is actually quite smart :thinking:

6 Likes

With Adidas returning to the fold. I think our “vintage range” will get one hell of an update.

3 Likes

I hope so because as much as I love our old Adidas stuff I can’t afford to spend £200 on a shirt

1 Like

Where the fuck are you buying them at £200?!

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1991-93-arsenal-away-shirt-excellent-s.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6q22p8rM2wIVzbDtCh2I5wJ-EAQYAiABEgLiHfD_BwE

1 Like

Hah only a nutter would pay that :open_mouth:

I love 90s football shirts so I’d pay it if I had that kind of money laying around for a football shirt that’s for sure.

I’ve got our 97-98 home kit and the 95 blue away kit and those are my two personal Nike kit about favourites.

1 Like

Size small wouldn’t be much use to you anyway mate :arteta:

1 Like