Arsenal Kits and Merch

Typical 70s colours :rofl: i remember that and the blue checked prior to that !!

1 Like

Creepy pictures :grin:

The Partey mask combined with the wearers hair behind makes it look a lot like Adebayor :sob:

Public Service Announcement: Classic Football Shirts has 20% off everything, sale ending today, might be able to bag a barg.

Also, yes, I have ordered my TfL special edition shirt.

8 Likes

Not even I ordered it that early.

1 Like

My other half has been bugging me for birthday present ideas the past week, so fired the link over to her this morning, cos I know she’d have been mad if I just went and bought it for myself, which was my first instinct.

1 Like

Fucking hell we have more tops than wins in 2022

Club really pulling out all the stops to convince Sterling to come

9 Likes

Have Arsenal ever had a Jamaican player?

A lot of our black British players in the 80s and 90s were probably born to Jamaican parents

3 Likes

AMN is of Jamaican descent

2 Likes

Ian Wright’s parents are Jamaican.

1 Like

Yeah and I don’t imagine Michael Thomas and Rocastle parents were African based on the names. So without being too presumptuous I imagine the parents were Caribbean and most likely Jamaican

Could be Grenada too, I believe Rocky’s cousin Craig Rocastle played for that NT.

1 Like

Yeah, I was definitely being presumptuous haha. But I can’t imagine we didn’t have a few British born. Jamaicans on the books.

Andy Cole parents are Jamaican I believe.

@BizzySignal Will be all over this

5 Likes

With the pre-order and everything my guy :joy:

1 Like

Imagine putting this in the wash with the tube one. Cool runnings.

1 Like

Where the fuck is he. Come back @BizzySignal

You’re one of the good ones lol

3 Likes