Arsenal Kits and Merch

Oh man, look at Big Money @BizzySignal .

Just buy two tops! :arteta:

1 Like

:joy::rofl: As an early adopter of online shopping, I’m talking 2004 EBay and Amazon, I’ve been burned a lot. A lot of places use different sizes and not all L or M sizes are made equal. For example the Arsenal re-release Jersey’s I bought the 91-93 Home jersey in Large which is what I buy for the current releases, was like a maternity top on me, unfortunately they were sold out of the M by the time I wanted to change it. So now for the re-releases I have to get M, for the regular Jerseys I get slim fit L or the regular L. What annoying is sending them back for exchange usually results in paying more for shipping, then waiting an average of 2 weeks, and sometimes them running out of the jersey you wanted. Just buying 2 and sending one back is just way easier :joy::rofl:

I usually buy medium in nearly everything. I bought a couple coats in a medium a while ago and it looked like I was 13 and making do with my dad’s coat. Then it was a whole faff returning them to get a small. Had the same with blazers and some tops too.

Definitely agree that it now feels easier to order the two sizes you might fit and then figure it out.

My Mrs is also forever sending me to the post office or drop off point for one reason or another so its no problem taking a return or two of my own along when I inevitably go lol

2 Likes

What the fuck :joy:

Years ago I saw a t shirt based on that tube seat cover and I’ve wanted it ever since, but have never been able to find it. But I don’t really want the Adidas or Arsenal branding lol

2 Likes

@Calum you got the t-shirt from the new collection right? Does it fit super baggy? Trying to decide between a small and extra small. :santi:

Nah its just a normal t shirt fit. I have small

1 Like

Prompt reply. What a mensch. A very happy new year to you.

1 Like

Lucky I didn’t have plans otherwise I wouldn’t have and would be probably getting drunk somewhere :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

That top horrible.

I like the Gillet tho

That’s just really unnecessary. If I ever see anybody wearing this I’ll confiscate it

5 Likes

That’s almost a mighty fine Chelsea concept kit

1 Like

It’s as busy as the Underground. I’ll give it that.

2 Likes

Full embroidery on the crest though!

1 Like

Fuck. I think I actually love it though

2 Likes

I like it

Just needs chewing gum and bits of kebab stuck to it to make it really authentic.

1 Like

@Joshua made his purchase very discreetly because of this post :innocent:

3 Likes

It’s maybe the worst thing adidas produced for us. Prob buy it on sale this summer.

5 Likes