Arsenal Kits and Merch

I really dislike that template. It just screams John Terry and Lampard to me.

They’re trying to copy that amazing maroon O2 jersey but can’t actually copy it because that was a Nike design.

It’s a 0/5 for me, Clive.

2 Likes

The Maroon collection is awful, first big miss from adidas. Black away kit next season? A few rumours going about.

Nothing wrong with a black kit, I just hope they do something interesting with it beyond a plain black shirt. If they monochrome the badge I’ll be really disappointed.

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

Like it was iconically shit…lol

2 Likes

It just makes no sense why they’d slap our branding onto a template that I (and presumably others) associate with Chelsea or the German national team. Really weird decision.

1 Like

Now this is more like it. LFG. Take. My. Money.

2 Likes

I’ve still got my original unfortunately I stupidly got my nickname printed on the back and ruined it :joy::rofl: didn’t understand the value it would have to me in the future

1 Like

we do paint aswell now because why the fuck not

1 Like

Looking forward to the inevitable 1993 away paint reissue now.

8 Likes

Fashion FC strikes again

Is she the one who makes vegan burgers or the make up artist?

She’s the one thats the fashion designer :wink:

2 Likes

Her mum was the vegetarian with the cookbooks and vegetarian sausages

2 Likes

Very concerned about how much of an outing our blue kit is getting this season. One or two games? It’s the absolute best of the bunch as well.

1 Like

Yeah not going to lie it’s become one of my all time favourites. Just wish they would release the full late 80s early 90s jerseys and let us all get them. Those are the truly iconic tops.

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s funny because last year my wife kept buying me vegan burger patties, so I would cut down my meat consumption I never knew the difference, especially when you add in all the extras. They have really really good alternatives here that actually taste like a regular beef pattie. Not sure if you’ve tried any?

1 Like

He just eats raw soya now. He’s operating vegan 8 on the bridge to total meat freedom.

2 Likes

We have the Impossible Burger brand stuff which isn’t bad. Definitely not health food but probably better for you (and Earth ) than beef.

I’m a fan of just pressed tofu with oil, corn starch and spices (I highly recommend Old Bay if you can find it in England. I’d even send it to you for Christmas. It’s a Baltimore institution.)

@shamrockgooner I am an Operating Vegan Level 9, once I reach Level 12 I’ll survive on photosynthesis.

2 Likes