Arsenal Kits and Merch

why are Adidas complete morons, this left yellow line here should be straight like the right line, it’s not rocket science, fucking hell.

Too much effort for them to deviate from a default template clearly. Pathetic. 0/10 for that alone.

Nike managed fine in 1999:

3 Likes

I still think the dark blue on it really sucks, 4/10

5 Likes

Not a fan at all. 3/10.
The stripes being navy ruins it for me.

2 Likes

Hate it, neck looks awful. One of those fake ones you get offered on holiday for 3.50

2/10

6 Likes

I like it :chester:

2 Likes

It does look like it’s off a Camden market stall tbh

6 Likes

Stop fishing for likes! That dog is just too cute to be used for such a treacherous purpose!

@SpankyJoyJoy it’s the new neckline template for adidas this season. Everyone is using it. The South American clubs already had it.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t believe that anybody would stoop so low, just to get some likes…I agree, the new kit is awesome…

ps: Max likes it as well.

10 Likes

The new Yellow kit looks awesome.

It’s true, in certain lights it looks like a much brighter yellow. Another borderline colour like the pink/salmon pink and or pastel orange on our current third kit. Night games it’s more pink, daytime it looks orange.

Anyway, I got the shirt, the shorts and the socks because it was a joy to buy an Arsenal kit with a cannon on it for the first time in 32 years. Stephan from DPS handed it to me this time, Arsenal legend Jack Kelsey sold the last one to me in 1988.

2 Likes

Cannon still facing the wrong way. They missed a clear open goal with that decision.

3 Likes

Could have put in on the home kit as well.

1 Like

Not a fan of this colour

Tribute to the NHS.

2 Likes

When did we sign Griezmann?

1 Like

That color is in rn. Disney has a whole line of spirit jersey sweatshirts in that shade of green. It’s the new rose gold.

1 Like

You’ll be buying it then I take it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We used that colour in 2018-19 for the third kit, it sucked.

Not really my color. I’m more of a winter in color palette terms.

1 Like

:laca2:

9 Likes