Arsenal Kits and Merch

Never liked it. Thought it was a bit ridiculous.
I do remember this though. Right in the feels. :sob:

1 Like

Is someone cutting onions in here? :santi:

1 Like

Yeah looks a lot better than our cartoonish logo we got now.

1 Like

Cmon Biz, our logo is late 90s to the max. We just have to wait another ten years for it to come back into fashion.

1 Like

Yeah I wonder what the 411 was on that design choice, whatever is they can tell it to the hand because the face ain’t listening.

(How’s that for some 90s banter :joy:)

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: What was the last film you watched?

It honestly looks nothing fucking like the lightning kit from the 90s based on that picture.

It’s blue, that’s it. It doesn’t appear to have a lightning pattern, the secondary colour appears to be red rather than the lighter colour of blue.

These guys think we’re such mugs that all they have to do is mention an iconic kit and we’ll go out and buy their latest offering regardless of whether it even has a passing resemblance.

1 Like

On the topic of kits seemingly inspired by this one though, I did buy this dodge Puma offering a few years back for 20 quid in case it’s one day rare and “iconic”. It’s still in the plastic wrapping, unworn lol.

3 Likes

God looking back on it that kit is actually a bit grim isn’t it

Puma really were shit for us

2 Likes

What’s with the fucking green piping?! Haha

Good memories of Old Trafford in that tbh

1 Like

Monreal on the half Volley, Welbeck to seal it and Di Maria getting a red card for dissent - what a night that was!

2 Likes

This is nice.

7 Likes

The fucking logo though man. Really really needs a redesign, it just looks out of place on anything we do. Will defo get it though.

4 Likes

We might be shit but at least we’ll look good whilst being shit.

11 Likes

It’s going to look real nice on people for sure.

1 Like

Our transition from legitimate soccer team to fashion brand is almost complete. Adidas are killing it.

10 Likes

Think I like the yellow the most. Don’t think I like any enough to buy tho

Terrible kit.
I can see this for Ajax, not Arsenal.

4 Likes

Vomit

2 Likes