Arsenal Kits and Merch

Is this a real thing then?

:gabriel:

I can see every cunt in Shoreditch wearing this with their oversized jeans and tattered trainers (because having clean trainers isn’t fashionable to some people).

13 Likes

:joy::rofl: This is so fucking true bro.

1 Like

Don’t forget bucket hat, oversized chains and round tiny sunglasses

3 Likes

So Bellerin?

15 Likes

Exactly bro, the local subway company here made an ad for some limited edition socks, and everyone was wearing dirty trainers, i was like wtf is this shit.

2 Likes

He’d pull that shirt off, no problem.

Not before you he wouldn’t. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is amazing. I would absolutely wear that to the beach.

Slap an Arsenal crest on any item of clothing and you’d fucking buy it, you must be single handedly keeping the North American branch of our online store in business :grin:

11 Likes

I largely sat out the end of the Nike era and basically all of the Puma years. What can I say? Adidas just know how to market shit.

1 Like

If they really wanted everybody’s money they’d know to ditch the modern logo like I’ve said before. Original Adidas logo on almost anything instantly makes it a classic. I can’t get my head round wanting to ignore an iconic brand logo like that, even just for a third kit here and there.

2 Likes

I was right. He looks good in it.

6 Likes

@Gio is a happy man retro Adidas and Arsenal logos!

2 Likes

Just ordered my one now. Adidas store tried to screw me over and fuck up my order so got it from the Arsenal store instead. Slower delivery but whatever I guess.

1 Like

:laca2:

He’s a very handsome man. I’m torn though. Do I buy it knowing that it will help pay down the cost of Partey? Or do I sit it out so my money doesn’t go to pay Cedric’s wages?

3 Likes

Only XS sizes left ffs !!

1 Like

Yeah defo. Your classic kits have something about them. I wish Milan still had Adidas and used the retro branding. Would be a dream.