Arsenal Kits and Merch

According to the Footyheadlines site the shirt will cost £75!
If that’s the case I may well make do with my slightly faded original.

If they do a long-sleeve version then I may be tempted as they weren’t available first time round.

75 GBP is like what, $120 USD? Maddie can go without toys for the holidays. Her old man needs that shirt. :giroud3:

5 Likes

Maddie can have your top when she’s older so it is technically her present anyway. Do it.

1 Like

With my luck the size smalls will be sold out within seconds.

You just know there are vultures out there waiting to buy them and flip them on Ebay.

Nope, you’re in luck. Went online and the only sizes left on the Adidas site are XS, S and 2XL

So if you’re a midget or morbidly obese, your luck is in. Normal sized men however, shit out of luck.

2 Likes

Have a look again, the site is showing mediums and larges now.

You might need to link me, cos I’m getting fewer sizes than before…

Haha lads, others seem to be having issues too

3 Likes

Can’t even get to the product page of that kit! Shop is crashing all the time :laughing:

Is that the official arsenal site? I was on Adidas

I got mine in XL ordered from the Adidas site, no issues. Seems like I was one of the lucky ones :slightly_frowning_face:

Ja. I’ve always found phones to be a bit suspect when navigating a website though, so this might actually show them to be out of stock if I proceeded to the checkout.

1 Like

I bought the retro jumper with the classic crest…I’m usually a medium…its bloody huge ended up getting an extra small.

Big banner on the Online Store that just says We’re Sorry. You have to laugh I suppose.

UPDATE: I spent way too much money but was able to snag a jersey and a jacket. Maddie better use these in 20 years. :arteta:

2 Likes

Missed the boat and haven’t got one. I’ve missed my shot at the holy grail :cry:

Cheapest one on ebay I’ve seen so far in medium is £100, some fucking cunts have them up there for £250-300, as if they’re shirts actually from the nineties.

Really want to buy it even at £100, but I’m so reluctant to reward someone for being a fucking cunt.

Are they only producing a limited number of them?

And people think the club has no money. :wenger:
Arsenal FC is a gargantuan ffs.

Take the hit bro. Only an extra £20 so not that much of cunt (could be in the hundreds) also not worth risking missing out in case they don’t get reprinted.

Got a feeling Adidas got more of these lined up, hoping for the 88-90, 90-92 home kit. Will check this new with the original I had as a kid see how close they are to each other.

1 Like

I know a lot of current sponsors look completely gack but for me if that shirt didn’t have the big red JVC it wouldn’t be nearly as iconic.

4 Likes