Arsenal Kits and Merch

I preferred the pink one to these two. I assume pink is the European one these being the standard set with staff getting Dark Blue and players light blue. After last years maroon and gold one, and the navy, red and yellow one the year before, these are utter pants.

There’s a reason the pink shirt was barely used not so long back - it clashes with anything with red on it.

https://x.com/afcstuff/status/1799921613082931300?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

2 Likes

Either of those tops would have been nice change shirts.

But why haven’t adidas just reissued the 89 kits? Surely they’d make an incredible amount of money.

Yeah, I don’t get it either, if they reissued the “Anfield” kit, they’d sell in their millions. I honestly wouldn’t care that it would devalue my original. I’d be over moon about getting a new set, hopefully long-sleeve ones as they didn’t sell them to fans at the time.

2 Likes

“Selling fast” :henry:

2 Likes

Sold out soon, found on ebay for £100.

Going to post this in the ‘Win’ thread too! I’m tempted!

Got a 100 :pound: gift card from my colleagues so ordered these two bad boys from arsenaldirect.

Lovely!

11 Likes

Did you order the right size? These look tiny! Great shirts though…

Not tinier than my willie though

:pires2: Are you putting these shirts on your penis? I’m extremely confused.

Wait, are you not supposed to put them there?

Still got the one on the right. A snugger fit than it was. :frowning:

Well the Domestic training kit is underwhelming after last year’s maroon/gold number.

Don’t really understand why they’ve kept the crest on the training kit

1 Like

The last two adidas home tops have been brutal and I fancied another home top so got a retro one from one of those ahem websites. Chose the 94/96 home. Fuck knows when it will arrive :rofl: but will post pictures on here when it does

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at a copy of our 1988/90 home shirt on one of those probably legitimate websites. I found a long sleeve version which was never sold to fans. Surprisingly cheap though.

As I’ve posted a few Napoli shirts in the other thread just in case any of you are in any doubt, this is my favourite of all time.
I bought it the day before I went to Highbury to see us beat Everton 4-0 .

3 Likes

What is the website?