This is of course the correct answer :grin:

David Bentley

Jeremie Aliadiere

2 Likes

Yaya Toure

Hatem Trabesli

The beautiful bruised banana kit

3 Likes

I’ll pass on the home kit this year, it looks okay but I’m saving my pennies for the third kit as that’s already a classic. Adidas have done us proud over the three years, I’m still adoring last season’s blue/pink number.

Contract is up at the end of the season, let’s hope good sales can justify a similar contract with them again.

2 Likes

Already!?

I just foresee a Kroenke galaxy-brain pivot to a second or third tier brand like Macron or Hummel (no offense @Cristo) or even UnderArmour.

2 Likes

I think adidas will be interested in renewing as the Arsenal brand remains strong globally. Whether Arsenal choose adidas will be another matter. The very thought of us having tacky kits from Hummel or UnderArmour or Puma* again…yuk.

*Puma did have two good years, the first and the penultimate (dark red/black and pink/bright blue set) years were pretty good. That gold Puma one, our worst kit ever.

:nauseated_face:

I like it, will look good in play.

Looks like a dodgy Ajax kit tbh

1 Like

Lol just saw this, exactly my thoughts.

Teams with shitty home kits turn to do well too.
PL Champions 2021-2022 anyone?

1 Like

Adidas turning out to be a bit of a letdown with their efforts.

Don’t agree with that tbh, they’ve given us the bruised banana and the blue kits which have been good. New yellow looks better on photos than in the store but it’s not a bad effort.

Better than puma isn’t saying much but they certainly are.

1 Like

Looks less shit Ajax than I was expecting, but looks a bit like a lower league kit to me for some reason? Like something Fleetwood Town might turn up in if you replace Adidas with Hummel and Emirates with Mick’s Manltlepieces Ltd.

3 Likes

I actually like it. Looks much better than the leaked images

3 Likes