Arsenal Financials

Reality isn’t always nice, is it? Liverpool is sometimes use as example, but they have Klopp and it has to be seen if competing for them is sustainable and this isn’t a perfect storm season. The financial clout of the UAE is just too much. Sad stuff but it is what it is.

1 Like

If we are good in the market, we can definitely find ourselves in the hunt for a title at least a couple times a decade or so. Lolpool is a great example. Robbed Barca blind for a 140m to invest, which turned into 2 cornerstones of a title contending team. Plus the Mane acquisition ect. Shame we lost Sven because he was the man who could make that happen.

1 Like

My post which may be more relevant for this thread.

1 Like

Money League :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

The difference in payments received by City and the very bottom team shows how this is probably the fairest league in the world when it comes to distribution of cash. The clubs abroad might bemoan how rich PL clubs are but they’ve earned the right and its obvious jealousy more than anything.

Jealousy from the bigger clubs from those leagues as well, as they can’t compete despite fucking over the rest of the clubs in their leagues moneywise.

Wow we have lost a fucktonne of regional partners. We used to have about 18 which was utter shit, now we are down to fucking 12…FUCKING 12!!! A club the size of Arsenal has fucking 12 regional partners, what in the living fuck is going on with this goddamn fucking shithouse club!!

They might have been shit partners.

1 Like

I’m assuming a lot of ppl are jumping ship because the shocking treatment of Arsene. It’s becoming more and more apparent that Arsenal are a low class run organization, especially now that the classiest guy associated with our club was forced out. Now you get Chips Keswick and a couple Barca rejects!! Hope you’re happy :+1:

3 Likes

Dont you get fucking bored of spouting shit all the time…grow the fuck up man!!

Never fails to deliver

5 Likes

I know ur joking but honestly the club really showed it’s true colors through that whole ordeal, such a shame. I think we lost a lot of respect on the world scene of football with the treatment of such a gentleman and arguably our best manager ever. Petulant children in this fan base that were the most outspoken coupled with the terrible management and lack of leadership from the top, really revealed the clown show of an organization that Arsenal is.

1 Like

Yea. Every other fan base is so much better in how they’ve treated managers. I’d say we’re pariahs alright.

So are u comparing the hiring of mercenary managers to the situation of our long standing legendary manager that had been with the club 22 years and brought us tons of success, and the disgraceful treatment of said manager by our so called fans? Okay yeah that’s a pretty good comparison there i’d have to say :+1:

No, I’m mocking the idea it did us any damage whatsoever.

2 Likes

Not so sure about that, Wenger was a big draw to the club within himself.

yes for unambitious lazy ass mollycoddled dickhead players that wanted a top wage for doing fuck all because they knew he was soft.

He gets you every single time Mav lol

3 Likes