Arsenal Financials

8-15m wouldnt really fuck us, but it definitely would be useful too.

Taken from that it looks like extending with Emirates was a mistake then. It’s more than counteracted by the loss of alternate naming rights and training kit sponsorship money, going by the numbers of those other clubs

The wage bill is a disgrace. We have the purge the squad and start over ffs

Are those Puma and Emirates deals per season or over the duration of the negotiated contracts?

How long for that Emirates deal?

Shit deals in the transfer market is what fucked us, not the sponsorship deals, which are okish for the stature of the club. + terrible management of contracts + poor football performance in the last few seasons.

9 Likes

Have another partner today, Zoom Communications. These commercial deals seem to be coming in quite fast now, seems the old guard were severely lacking in every department as soon as they have gone things have been picking up.

1 Like

Didn’t Fat Larry’s. Band sing Zoom ?

Fat Larry’s Band! Bringing back memories of GTA Vice City!

Just listen to smooth like the rest of us sophisticateds and you’ll hear it every day.

I’m more of a Magic Soul kinda guy

That song is so about drugs :eyes:

Good video from TifoFootball. The Spurs dig at 2:30 cracked me up hahah

I watched that vid the other week, it was a little concerning, also means we desperately need CL qualification.

1 Like

Good video but it only told us what we already know.
We are the tightest club in the PL with the tightest owner.

What a joke that we will only have 45m to spend in the next transfer window which will get us a decent CB at most.

All our rivals will outspend us, except Chelsea, yet we are one of the most profitable clubs in Europe.
Surely the supporters are due a massive transfer window at some point, where we buy world class players instead of selling them.

1 Like

Appears we are working within really fine margains which is expected for a self sufficient run club like ours. Also supports what a great job Wenger did with relatively low budgets and managing CL every season.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. This is why I’m very concerned about the state of our playing squad.

We need to get rid of average players on bloated contracts and add real quality

3 Likes

Or we just accept where Arsenal is in English football until Arsenal gets new ownership.

2 Likes

Yeah well that’s a rather depressing situation isn’t it ? Can anyone actually see Stan selling in the next 20 years ?

Well he is 71 so 20 years could be pushing it him still being in charge.

1 Like