André Onana

Not sure anyone expected it to be reduced. It’s unlike CAS.

I think the issue was that his ban wasn’t reduced enough actually. Charles when he first broke the news said that Arsenal were hoping his ban would be cut to half so that he could have a preseason with us in July and be allowed to play in September.

It’s a pretty weird situation, almost every source has reported that they see him as the perfect goalkeeper to take over the #1 spot yet we’re questioning bringing him because of a stupid ban and the nominal fee Ajax will ask. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Fuck HG options, if Pickford is the England no 1 that tells you all you need to know about HG options.

5 Likes

Raya is HG. :pires2:

Raya can fuck off (I’ve never seen him play but the runarson recommender is who wants him so I inately don’t trust it)

Yeah, the same coach who recommended Onana. :grimacing:

Yes but I’ve seen Onana save some goals so I’m more comfortable there.

7 Likes
1 Like

Onana is a top class goalkeeper. If he’s available and wants to come you make that signing and figure the homegrown players out later. If this is why we would not choose for Onana things are worse at Arsenal than we all might think. None of us think we are in a particular good place anyway.

3 Likes

We need a buyer for Leno if we are to get Onana. There’s not a world where we have both.

1 Like

Inter close to signing Onana for free.

Di Marzio is out for blood this summer. Has been breaking news left, right and centre.

1 Like

Lol, who gassed this lad?

1 Like

ffs get the clown Leno to fuck you idiots

1 Like

He’s free now?!

Nope, next summer? Did something happen?

You just said Inter are close to signing him for free

Off to Lyon. Agreed terms.

Real shame that, hadn’t seen heaps of him but the metrics looked really good.

Ah fuck sake. We should of been all over this. Instead we’re being linked with fucking £30m Ramsdale

Ohnahnah

3 Likes