An Introduction to new member

Hello everybody,

I am newbie here.I am glad to be the part of this community. I hope all members will help me to do well in this forum.

3 Likes

Welcome along! Interesting username.

1 Like

Welcome along!

Welcome.

Excuse me for being sceptical though :eyes:

Welcome my friend @SportTicketsOffice

I can see that you have put Tomas Rosicky as your favourite Arsenal player. I had to do a double-take when I read that - what a marvelous coincidence! Did you know he is from the Czech Republic which is a country on Earth?

Can you believe that Nic Cage is from the USA which is also a country on Earth? I know it’s quite difficult to wrap your head around, but it’s true.

I’m still not sure if you are doing one of those popular Internet pranks - if you are then you got me real good! You’ve pulled my leg right and proper, and also all the folks here at OnlineArsenal! What a rascal!

Anyway, now that we have established that you are a massive Nic Cage fan, I’m sure you will be interested in helping me to organise a Nic Cage convention. I am currently in the process of hiring a venue and contacting Nic Cage’s agent regarding his availability. Given your background in selling tickets, I hope you can help with this area of the project.

I hope to have him do a dramatic reading of Carly Rae Jepsen’s 2012 smash hit “Call me maybe”. In my opinion, it will be a real crowd pleaser and get Nic right back into the hearts and minds of the people.

I have created a crowd funding page - I will PM you the details. If you could just send me USD 1,000 then we can get the ball rolling with the convention. I look forward to receiving payment soon, but more importantly, to creating a wonderful Nic Cage experience together.

Yours faithfully

Sol

23 Likes

I’ve got a friend who asked me if he could join OA.
He said his user name is @I’veGotSomeCheapGenuineAdidasArsenalShirtsForSale
His favourite player is Lionel Messi, as he is the only player he knows.

welcome along, haven’t seen one of these kind of posts for years

welcome buddy. cant wait for sportticketoffice spam to begin.

It’s been far, far too long since I saw one of these.

Worth the wait.

1 Like

just fishing for the likes

Behave yourself bruv :rofl:

1 Like

Is that you IORP? Comment straight outta 2013 :arteta:

2 Likes

I still live in 2013

I’d like to introduce you to my member :henry2:

GHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

1 Like

Hello my fellow gunners

1 Like

Was on here 4 years ago but forget my username

3 Likes

Welcome to OA!

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Only thing I remember about my old username profile is that I had a Marco Reus avatar for some odd reason.