Alexis Sánchez

Fuck him and his heartbreak. Cunt.

I was talking about last season, his half season with us and then the fact he carried that over to United.

1 Like

Chile not making the world cup crushed him. He should still have maintained a professional attitude though. He was one of the fittest and energetic players in the league then literally dropped off overnight.

I don’t think the warning signs were there. Yes sure he gave the ball away allot. But his end product up until he moved was very good. It was simply a case of Mourinho ruining him imo. You can’t expect Alexis to perform when you expect him to receive the ball in his own half and not have enough time in the final third. Wenger gave him free reign to the extent he hasn’t enjoyed since.

Nah he’s right, the warning signs were there to a degree.

Jose is not to blame here, Sanchez looks shot physically and its little wonder as to why years of working stupid rather than smart seem to have finally caught up with him.

A lack of confidence may factor into it as well but he just doesn’t look as explosive as he used to at all.

4 Likes

People forget that, his last half a season with us wasn’t that better. Some players peak earlier then most and Alexis is probably one of those players. I doubt he be leaving Utd anytime soon with the wages he’s on, he’s supporting his whole family at this point.

While it wasn’t as good as the prior season he got 7 goals and 3 assists in half a season. If he’d got 14 goals and 6 assists in a season people would consider him one of the leagues better players.

1 Like

He earns near 500.000 POUNDS A WEEK for playing next to no games and when he plays touches the ball once or twice. That is almost twice as much as players like Kane and Salah.

:poldi::poldi::poldi::poldi::poldi::poldi::poldi::poldi:

1 Like

Damned if he touches the ball damned if he doesnt…fucking fraud shithole of a defender!!

@SRCJJ

These Agnellis on a madness :arteta:

4 Likes

Yes they seem a few cans short of a six pack

Alexis at Inter. :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

If true that’s a good break for United getting the 500k off the books.

I imagine United will subsidise a chunk of his wages. There’s no way anyone is paying him close to what he’s earning.

3 Likes

Inter will pay like 200k of this frauds 500k and United will be over the fucking moon with that

As fun as it is to laugh at Alexis, I know that we’ll struggle to get Ozil’s wages off the accounts. ManU will take a huge hit on the deal and subsidize part of his salary but I could see Arsenal being shortsighted enough to walk away from a potential deal because it would require the club to pay 55% of the wages instead of 50%.

A two year loan that gets Ozil mostly off the books is probably best for all parties (except Ozil’s agent probably). Hopefully Raul has his head in the game early but I suspect the club will get tied in knots attempting to do more than one thing at a time like it usually does.

2 Likes

Yeah. Let’s kill everything that makes football beautiful and go full WORKHORSE FC. Smh.

For as long as Unai Emery is Arsenal manager Ozil needs to be here for my sanity. Both can leave in 2021.

3 Likes

I’m no fan of pashun merchants like Troy Deeney but I think the team has evolved away from Ozil and European football/soccer in general has moved away from having a pure ten.

There is a place for a pure creative force in the side but I don’t know that he’s the right guy at the right price (it’s distasteful but it’s a consideration when Stan is around).

4 Likes

The sale of Sanchez to Man U must go down as one of the worst deals ever, for both clubs.

They get Sanchez and make him the highest paid player in the PL, on about 500k a week and we get Mkhitayran, who is on about 200k a week and neither of these players are worth a fraction of that.

I don’t even think they particularly wanted/needed Sanchez in the first place. Seems like it was just a bit of dick swinging taking place, thinking they were getting one over on City.

2 Likes