Alexis Sánchez

Well dodged though

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

It is not going away. is it?

I’m probably in the minority here, but I think i’d rather him go to United, especially if we’re getting a player in return - even if it’s not the player we’d choose ourselves. £25m plus Mkhitaryan is a much better offer than what City are currently proposing.

As long as Özil doesn’t follow suit, the deal would be fine with me. I think it’s partly down to the fact that I don’t feel a massive affinity to Sanchez.

Ultimately it’ll be his choice, and if we don’t grant him the move he wants, he’ll just hang around and go for free anyway.

3 Likes

I don’t give a fuck, should have been sold for the max back in the summer

yet another balls up by the farcical management at this club, was bleeding obvious he
wasn’t interested

if I see him dink the ball aimlessly forward one more time it’ll be hundreds too many

3 Likes

The United offer, if true, is clearly the better deal.

I just don’t see him wanting to play for Maureen.

Plz don’t join Utd :cry:

1 Like

Mou running down the touchline after his latest Sanchez-led victory over Wenger at Old Trafford next season would be practically unbearable though! :smile: Although I can see the devilish humour in it. I was yards away from van Persie when that happened and everyone called it that day

Yeah, but it would our second big player going to Manure. Just too much.

Meh. That wouldn’t bother me. Like I said, perhaps it’s because i’ve never had the same affection for Sanchez as I have had for other players. It’d definitely be unbearable for me if Özil was the player in question. Sure, Sanchez is a great player and i’d rather he wanted to play for us. But he doesn’t, so we may as well get as much out of it as we can.

And hopefully it won’t be Wenger who Mourinho will be beating :sunglasses:

I am beyong caring, there have been so many humiliating episodes I’m virtually immune to them

I’m sure we can list them easily enough, another one hardly matters

We are battling for 5th place and possibly fighting off Burnley for 6th

How much worse can it get?

Who’s better, Pastore or Mkhitaryian?

Draxler

Manchester City are prepared to walk away from a deal to sign Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez amid interest from Manchester United #mcfc

— Ed Aarons (@ed_aarons) 12 januari 2018

LOL Mou screws us again.

Unless United want him, we may as well keep him. I wouldn’t get out of bed for less than £20m :sunglasses:

Not really if their offer is just better, is it? We also screwed ourself by not taking the money in the summer tbh.

As long as the deal is consummated. I can see it breaking down and we are left with a disillusioned Sanchez, getting nothing for him in the summer.

Pep on 1st Feb.

“We looked but there was no value in the market”.:wenger2:

2 Likes