Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

You must mean RVP? The other wide forward who played most of his career as a winger?

Strikers are only strikers if they play in that one and only position. I reckon someone should call PSG and let them know that Cavani lad they have upfront is a fraud too.

Ha playing, don’t bite. For real though, don’t go all invincibledb10 on us man. Keep your chin up, it’s going to be a strong summer.

How did he play most of his career as a winger?! Once we signed him at what, 21, he played mostly up front. At first as a rotation/bench option coming on often for Bergkamp and then as Bergkamp and Henry left he was our main striker when fit.

Unless my memory is particularly shoddy.

Even if for the first few years at Arsenal he played as a winger (which I don’t think he did) that still doesn’t come close to constituting “most of his career”.

3 Likes

We have been for at least ten years.

1 Like

Yeah pretty sure he was bought as the long term Bergkamp replacement (the second striker)

Then got moved to the proper striker position when we sold Adebayor

2 Likes

This!

2 Likes

Mariano to Lyon for €8m + buy back clause reportedly done.

third paragraph of my post, first four words. Let me know how you get on. :smile:

But yeah, he was never bought with a view to play the lone striker, regardless. @Calum nail, head.

Ahhh ok :grin:

So the first two paragraphs were just pointless bullshit. Got it.

1 Like

You know me well. Stroppy bollocks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jake and Oli’s bff conversations brighten my day.

https://twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/879800451654451200

I’m seriously tired of this clown.

9 Likes

Lol Aulas is just pathetic!

Annual meme. :wenger2::kroenke:

5 Likes

Fucking dirty french rotten baguette! Time for some food abuses :ozil2:

1 Like

I feel like Jake captures the role of online ex wife perfectly. Says he utterly hates me, but defo masturbates to my profile pics when he thinks no-ones looking.

Oh wait no, that’s Calum and Luke. Jake just hates me :cry:

edit: wait when the fuck did Doc stop being the only gay in this village

2 Likes

He was never the only one. Or an actual one.

6 Likes

It would be a little funny if he rejected us for Atletico.

https://twitter.com/CanalFootClub/status/879805735194046464

As if anyone would marry you

Edit: I am joking, I don’t want beef, it’s boring for everyone even tangentially involved lol

Hey i did say role. How would an online wife even work? Let alone ex wife?

edit: Gonna spark a joint and google, interest thoroughly peaked! :smile: