Alexandre Lacazette

Can we please see him under another manager? Give him another chance.

Giroud was like that for seasons on end in better performing teams.

Lacazette is in one of the most terrible teams in recent memory and itā€™s his first season, different cases.

Quite a few knee jerk reactions in this thread tbh not that I can entirely blame them.

2 Likes

He ended the game playing in midfield, trying to create his own chances FFS.

Not excusing his goal drought, but it doesnā€™t help when youā€™ve got morons behind you.

1 Like

Every time Bellerin gets the ball he looks like he couldnā€™t give a fuck about making a run, probably because he knows itā€™s going to be a shit delivery.

2 Likes

If him having no ability on the ball is the case (which given what he has produced on the ball I doubt) then we simply donā€™t have a lone striker at the club. Sanchez was the closest we got to that since RvP. We might as well change to two up top if we only have either off the shoulder strikers and target man strikers.

1 Like

Being critical of him now is futile. Thereā€™s obviously a goal scorer in there, and he deserves a bit more patience than about 4 months.

10 Likes

Tell @Aussiegooner and his agenda that :eyes:

My stance on this has been that Laca was never was an upgrade on the strikers weā€™ve got at the club and to pay 50m for another mediocre to good striker was bad business. Heā€™s probably performing worse than most cut rate strikers weā€™ve brought here much less a guy we paid 50m for.

thats literally because our players are too fucking dumb to realise they need to play to a players strength. Look at what they always do, laca on the pitch endless useless crossses into the fucking box, then giroud comes on they play it to his feet for him to hold up play whilst he falls all over the place like a fucking idiot and only start lumping it to him in the last few minutes of the game whne things get desperate.

I refuse to think these fuckers are that dumb i reckon this is sabotage, these players are fucking snakes, i reckon they want the cunt manager gone too and are fucking us overā€¦once wenger is gone you watch how they will play i guaranfuckingtee it they will play with a new lease of life and you will be thinking so where was these performances all of these months. These players are just and snakey as the leicester cunts but maybe worse because they are sly with it and dont mind seeing the club go to the wall.

2 Likes

^^^ Calum in this thread in 12 months.

@Maverick79 hope you are right that the players arenā€™t this bad, but I doubt it.

This could be true.
There is definitely something very wrong.
Either Wenger is dragging us down or he has lost the dressing room.

Itā€™s happened before to Mourinho at Chelsea, Moyes, LVG, Raneiri, Bilic, and plenty of other managers that have had the players turn against them and then when they have left they start playing properly again.

If the players are against Wenger, he deserves it.

Surely, if you give Theo 10 years and are still excited about him, Laca deserves more than 4 months. But, that would fly into the trollingā€¦:roll_eyes:

If the players are against Wenger and not trying, their taking a huge gamble on a new manager coming in and keeping them.
As bad as he is, when this lot crack they totally implode. There really isnt that much quality in this squad tbh.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true, but next season, without Sanchez and Ozil, our whole squad is going to be full of mediocre players, so any incoming manager can only buy a few decent players and get rid of a few as well.

No love for Laca? Finally got his much needed goal :laca:

Canā€™t wait to see Mhiki and Mesut behind him :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m still not convinced because that goal was laid out on a fucking platter by Mesut, somewhat of a poachers goal. Unless we are gonna go back to playing a 433 I donā€™t see how Laca is effective playing as a lone striker, I really donā€™t.

1 Like

Remove Xhaka from the line up, sorted :ramsey:

1 Like

Good read

Cc @Aussiegooner :wink:

1 Like

At times this season the France internationalā€™s lack of pace has been exposed

Speed is something the Gabon international has in common with the fastest man in the world, Usain Bolt.

In a pre-season training camp with Dortmund he was reportedly clocked at 3.7 seconds over 30 metres - that is eight-hundredths of a second faster than Bolt over the same distance when broke the 100m record in 2009.

Ooosh

2 Likes