Alexandre Lacazette

:joy: nonsense

How many League goals was it you expected him to score ? I remember you strongly disagreeing with my prediction of 15.

1. heā€™d get it if we didnā€™t have a fucking idiot for a manager who keeps subbing him and plays shit boring football
2 Likes

Waiting for that straws meme in here for Calum whoā€™s got some strange obsession with this shitty striker we wasted a ton of money on.

He shouldnā€™t be above criticism when heā€™s supposedly a finisher. Heā€™s not taking chances, even if the service is shit and he only gets 70 mins.

However for a striker in this mould, you need a season, maybe even two. Heā€™s having a bad run, but he could easily have a good run and over the season average respectable numbers. Look at Lukaku. We know heā€™ll bounce back and get 5 in 5 at some stage but you have to accept bare runs too.

5 Likes

At least @ me :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh wasnā€™t sure if I have you triggered enough to somehow mute me here as youā€™ve done in MDC lulz :joy:

As long as Lacazette isnā€™t named ā€˜Danny Welbeckā€™ or ā€˜Olivier Giroudā€™ heā€™s absolutely fine to be our main striker

2 Likes

He has shown nothing in an arsenal shirt that says he is better than them

Not too worried not being a stand out striker in the league this season, but not standing out compared to our other strikers is a major concern.

Still think heā€™s a good signing and will improve. He is doing the right things on the pitch at minimum. Goals will come.

6 Likes

Heā€™ll come good.

It is no coincidence that in the last couple of games Sanchez has started to lift his head and look for teammates moreā€¦ his passing to Ozil especially has been exquisite, but he has also helped our overall combinations up top with Laca, etc.

The problem is that aside from that wonder pass from Wilshere, our midfield service to forward lines (Ozil, Sanchez, Laca) has been diabolically bad or non-existent. Slow ponderous build up or loop it over to Sanchez - wow that was surprising, bet the other team didnā€™t see that coming.

3 Likes

So do I, but not while Wenger is here.
He is a decent player but if he keeps getting subbed it means Wenger isnā€™t convinced by him.

1 Like

Wengr isnt convinced by anyone but himself, i dont think he knows what the fuck he is doing anymore. He buys quality players then fucking benches them and kills their confidence look at Perez, fucking scoring and assisting in every single fucking game he played for usā€¦where is he, yep on loan with view to be sold WTF is the matter with the cunt!

2 Likes

Getting into good positions and not being picked out.

Going at 1 in 3 at the moment, 22nd appearance 8 league goals, really needs us to start being awarded penalties.

Fuck sake Laca. Big sitter.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a big miss. You have to do better.