Alexandre Lacazette

Stick to cricket son

Or Wenger having a fabulous squad and not winning a European trophy or Wenger needing a striker and signing an injured midfielder or Wenger saying he wonā€™t sell RVP to our rivals or Wenger breaking up the invincibles and not strengthening the squad

#heā€™s our Frenchman, heā€™s our number nine
He plays for Arsenal in red and white
Scoring goals is what he does best
And he goes by the name of Lacazette!#

1 Like

You mean
Heā€™s French
He doesnā€™t come back with a shitty haircut
He doesnā€™t con the club out of 300k +
He PLAYS for THE team ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Oh fuck me ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.
We canā€™t have a HERO like that .
Silly me

He doesnā€™t have any hair mate

11 Likes

I think Ramsdale is our hero at the minute

1 Like

Ramsdale know what the shirt and the club means

1 Like

Exactly :+1:t2:

I thought I disliked Aubaā€¦then I met Ashgooner.

Fair fucks bud, youā€™re relentless :rofl:

1 Like

Does that perfectly trimmed beard count for nothing?

9 appearances, how many coming off bench though with 10-20 minutes here and there. Since heā€™s been here weā€™ve only made it past 4th round once :grimacing:

1 Like

Too bad heā€™s shit and plays a position where we need goals yet he doesnā€™t score goals. Fair enough u like his personality but it doesnā€™t make him a good striker.

5 Likes
1 Like

Such a good team goal, great finish from Laca but the move is what makes it. No brainer this was our GOTM.

Hopefully wins the PL one as well unless I missed that already.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Hilarious

I think heā€™s quite a good player but still worse than Oli G. I also think heā€™s nowhere near a title winning standard centre forward.

Even so heā€™s the best weā€™ve got for that position since Auba signed his mega new deal. Him coming in for Auba and also Ramsdale and his passing ability for Leno have been key to better league form since early season.

Only takes one weak link in a team to make the whole team look a lot worse.

1 Like

As badly as yaā€™ll say Auba has played this year he still has 2 more goals than Laca this season :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

LacaDix is back!

Been spitting facts about Laca since the first rumour emerged lol

1 Like

In the league:

Lacazette 3 goals + 3 assists in 872 mins
Auba 4 goals + 1 assist in 1047 mins

Individual goal tallies only tell you a bit of the story. As Lacazette stans have argued, much to bemusement of Aubameyang loyalists, the team plays better with the former upfront.

Lacazette doesnā€™t score goals, but that puts the ā€˜burdenā€™ on others. Namely Saka, ESR, Odegaard and Martinelli. They have to take more shots. So far itā€™s working.

3 Likes