Alexandre Lacazette

2 long

2 Likes

Odds are against Laca going with it anyway, as opposed to getting a big payday with a signing bonus with another club. I would rather we let him go and replace, but I can see how there will be much dithering among Arsenal executives over this.

2 Likes

Really need some of the current momentum of the summer window carrying on now.
Canā€™t afford these sort of treading water deals again.

1 Like
4 Likes

1 Like

This is where we need a 60-70m signing, not Sterling, which makes me consider Sterling less likely if we are going to replace Laca. If not Vlahovic the only question is who. Maybe Isak.

Time for another Swede - letā€™s get Isak.

4 Likes

Laca actually looks slim and lean there lol

1 Like

Tick for Arteta here.

2 Likes

Bit like getting props for doing the most obvious thing in the world but heā€™ll take it

Or itā€™s a sign of a bit of better judgement
Know better when we get a replacement.

Just a damn shame about the Xhaka extension, the clear-out would of been very dreamy.

2 Likes

Yeah no tick for that one.

1 Like

Better judgement for going with the only credible option, can give him credit for some stuff lately but not denying Laczaette a contract

This is Arsenal, good decisions are scarce within these lands. Take 'em when they come.

1 Like

I donā€™t want to be policeman, but that source isnā€™t necessarily watertight, so weā€™ll have to see what Ornstein, Romano, and others say.

Itā€™s not compulsory mate. Just an observation as I see it.
Calm down. Messi is on tomorrow.

Has Arteta/Edu actually signed a forward?

Willian I guess but looked how that turned out. Thereā€™s no track record on that front

Ey ey donā€™t go destroying our hope and vibes here. Iā€™m on my knees here.

4 Likes

Most definitely, just looking at the handle likely means itā€™s bollocks

1 Like