Alexandre Lacazette

WOW that’s a bold call, think Klopp took over at Anfield our results are 3-3. 1-3, 0-4, 1-5, 1-3 and 1-3.

Played 6 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost Scored 7 Conceded 21

Premier League right?

1 Like

Yeah I don’t see the League Cup games as being relevant when discussing our chances at Liverpool in a league game.

We’ve split league cup ties on penalties during his tenure at Anfield.

I think that’s a worse stretch than in the 90s.

Lost there in 93/94, 94/95 (part of a double plus a league cup exit at Anfield), 95/96 (they again did the double over us), 96/97 (double) and 97/98 (double, although the last was a dead rubber).

1 Like

Our run at Anfield ( in the league ) 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11, 11/12 and 12/13 must have been the best in our history @DavidHillier ? 3 wins and 3 draws over a 6 season period.

1 Like

I’d say so, but I think @Stroller @JohnnyH @Ashgooner1 and possibly @InvincibleDB10 will testify- we had a good run at Anfield in the 70s.

Strangely enough, they had a better side and were imperious in that decade. However, we very rarely lost at Anfield in the 70s.

1 Like

Seeing a lot of enthusiasm around anything Arsenal the past week. Nice to see, it’s been some time.
I wasn’t expecting anything from the match at Anfield but what a fucking statement it would be to serve them their first loss of the season. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I wanna wait and make sure we don’t lose our entire team over the interlull before predicting a 6-0 win on that match.

2 Likes

It’s not tho. You do realize that any type of positivity surrounding this team is all the board need to go and give Arteta some stupid fucking extension.

1 Like

Aw poor baby, you’ve went from thinking Wenger would be coming back to save us to thinking that Arteta is going to get a fat contract extension.

Don’t you worry one bit mate, both those outcomes are stupid af and won’t be happening as things stand.

True Arsenal don’t deserve Wenger. He’s already done far too much that this fans base dont deserve. Like making such a loser fucking club somewhat relevant :joy::joy::joy: nah Arsene has much bigger fish to fry now, he needs to fix up the boring international version of the sport :grin::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

I actually can’t believe Wenger is sportswashing for FIFA in the middle East.
Honestly thought he was more principled than that.
That classy guy shout is in the bin now. Ego that you see again.

1 Like

These stupid fucks won’t rest

2 Likes

This was always the case considering his form and influence on the younger talent. He ain’t signing a new deal though, don’t worry.

This is actually good news. No one else can lead the line and it keeps the powder dry for Sterling… cough I mean, another striker.

If he extends on a short term we still have Balogun and Eddie, so the question will be if Arteta/Edu back Balogun, Eddie, and Martinelli behind the twilights for Auba and Laca, and hence won’t do anything for CF, and only maybe a forward if they want to, and can, offload Pepe.

What does a short term contract mean here then?

What incentive does he have to sign a short term deal.

Makes zero sense and hardly ever happens if at all.

2 Likes

Not more than 2 years.