Alexandre Lacazette

WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT

2 Likes

I know people are focusing on the slogan, but can we talk about how that is a Minion doing Lacazetteā€™s goal celebration?! The fucking Minions! If Lacazette scores against your club wearing Minion boots then you better bloody liquidate!

4 Likes

If there was any doubt about whether to offer him a new contract these boots should confirm that we need to get this guy out the club.

Fucking minions, Jesus.

Still, as long as Willian gets game time these boots will only be the second most embarrassing thing on the pitch.

3 Likes

Laca showing the fuck up!
Loved that volley pass to Pepe who won the foul that got us the goal.

Lacazette is a fabulous player . Criticism totally unjustified

2 Likes

Definitely.

1 Like

Lacazette power created the third goal .
Fabulous player

Team is far more balanced with Lacazette up top. Great performance so far

2 Likes

Quality player .

Great to have him as an option and a plan B (sounds familiar) but Auba up front should definitely be the first choice.

1 Like

Guess Arteta knows fuck all about football then

(This is him actually being big brained. Great stuff.)

3 Likes

ā€œRight offerā€

Thatā€™s us fucked then nobody is gonna pay us anything for this mediocre shitter.

Tbf arsenal fans donā€™t know it, but their love of this guy is doing a good job of increasing his price.

At least this delusion is coming in handy for once :ozil:

Depends on what we view as the right offer. I donā€™t think we are getting much more than 10 or 15m for him at most, regardless of how much Arsenal fans rate him. Strangely enough heā€™s having one of his best years for us as long as he doesnā€™t go missing down the stretch.

I think heā€™d be a good signing for a serie A club for 15-20 mill, I reckon heā€™d be capable of 20 goals in Serie A.

1 Like

In a Covid market, Iā€™ll take it.

Cut our losses (should have done it when we bought Auba - buying Auba in itself was an admission Lacazette wasnā€™t going to do it for us)

But I digress.

1 Like

B-but Arteta loves Lacazette. :rofl:

1 Like

Heā€™s good for us now though?

For Ā£15m, Iā€™d rather keep him.

To what end? He isnā€™t going to be a key piece in obtaining CL football next year

4 Likes

Heā€™s too slow and unfit. Iā€™d sell and put any funds towards buying Edouard