Alexandre Lacazette

If true, why do you think it’s the most popular sport in the world?

There’s literally nothing to stop you if this is really how you feel? Go watch those sports instead lol

The only other league I watch on a regular basis besides the PL is the Bundesliga and its miles better than the PL officiating wise. I’ve actually seen them change decisions from looking at VAR. Feels like they actually want to get the calls right.

1 Like

You don’t think I’ve tried??!!

I’m in bondage with this club ffs.

1 Like

If you really thought football was such a shit sport it wouldn’t be hard for you to stop watching, way I see it.

1 Like

Yeah I hate the officiating but there is no sport that competes for me. I love test cricket but aside from that I can take or leave other sport.

Just a shame when officials over complicate the rules

1 Like

It actually is believe me because half your mates are constantly bringing you into conversations. Then you have this place and the whole history of the game of players and teams you like.

Come on over to Basketball my dood, room for u on the Lakers bandwagon, and we actually win championships :grin::grin:

AHG2uMD

We don’t deserve it and it wouldn’t be enjoyable we’d get shit on by everyone. However if we did make it into that league there’s only one reason why. Arsene built us into on of the biggest teams in the world.

1 Like

I’m bulls bro, and not even cos of Jordan (I am too young for that)

It’s cos they had luol Deng and drose lol

1 Like

football is more than winning. Its a sense of belonging

I dont know how anyone can suddenly dislike it lol

1 Like

Oh im getting there mate. Top level anyway. Not sure how many people like the sport as much as say ten years ago.

3 Likes

fair enough but I dont know why people broadcast it on to everyone else like we care lol

Tbf im aware that it can be a bit of a miserable read at times but it’s still a legit gripe.
It’s more a case of wanting to preserve what’s good about the game.
Hate it when it sells more and more of its soul.

2 Likes

I think the drug of shadenfreude is too strong.

Most of my delight these days is watching the failures of other teams.

That and the transfer market, as we get good players due to our name (that a club as shit as ours currently have no right getting), as that is a brief perio did excitement before our incompetent head coaches ruin them.

1 Like

Sounds like Arsenal is shit more than the entire sport is, I sense if we were good you wouldn’t be so disenchanted lol

3 Likes

Think about how ‘good’ Laca has been this season and how ‘bad’ Auba’s form has been. They both have 8 league goals now lmaooo :joy::joy: levels there are levels.

6 Likes

This is stat padding for Auba. 1 keeping mistake, 1 penalty and a tap in. In the 7 games he has started CF, we have lost 5.

5 Likes

It’s stat building, not stat padding.

1 Like

I am glad we can make Auba as CF work but need bigger sample size.

1 Like

Gonna be interesting to see where Arteta uses him against Benfica.

Hasn’t started the last 3 games in favour of Auba.

Should he start against Benfica?
If so, should he start with or without Auba?

Should Laca start?
  • Yes, along with Auba
  • Yes, without Auba
  • No

0 voters