Alexandre Lacazette

Meh Big Phil Scolari won a world cup, doesn’t mean I take his work seriously now.

I guess you can have what is basically a Madam Toussauds Waxwork up front when you have the luxury of 2 future Ballon D’or winning forwards up front. Not so much when your wing options are Ramsey and Welbeck.

Yeah if they flopped at the WC you could.

1 Like

Not gonna flop with the players they have are they, that team can carry themselves without a manager if needed.

Nah you can flop irrespective of players if things aren’t right, plenty of examples, Spain at last years WC for one.

1 Like

Feels really lucky that we have him playing tonight lol

1 Like

Should have stayed suspended

feels really lucky he can still play the next round as well.

1 Like

He needs bollocking tonight and the team need to realise how important discipline needed. Home ref decision tonight seen him stay on. Very lucky player.

1 Like

Tbf I can understand it, those Rennie’s cough syrups were flopping around like nobody’s business.

For all the benefits of two striker systems a lot of attacks die when Laca and Auba get on the ball in deep areas. The approach seems more beneficial earlier in games but more often than not needs switching up to a front 3 later in the match.

1 Like

This Boss Man is quickly becoming a favourite of mine at Arsenal.

THE

FUCKING

MAN

:laca:

6 Likes

My motm, well deserved goal, running all game and technically accurate as usual.

4 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE :laca:

3 Likes

IN 2019 THIS IS LACA’S HOUSE :laca:

3 Likes

here is the goal again, absolute class from dis man!

13 Likes

What about my tag :cry:

1 Like

Oh yeah, another Laca hater :xhaka:

That really was a wonderful goal tho. If he meant to chip it to Auba that is really some beautiful play. He’s starting to win me over as far as keeping him. Although stuff like that should be tempting Chelsea if we can get 75m for him I say we sell :joy::joy:

They are banned bruh.

That little swivel-volley-combination in the first half was sublime too, if only Ritchie wasn’t there :laca: