Alexandre Lacazette

Lacazette is also only 2 years younger than Aubameyang, so in 2 seasons time he could also be reaching the finishing line.

I think the worry with our squad is even if we build it smartly from this point on, neither Aubameyang or Lacazette will be the players they’re now when it becomes well rounded.

We all would have preferred to have someone like Lacazette for 2 years post Persie.

Those 2 years can be really crucial.

I agree with rest of the post.

I think we should also adjust expectations a bit of what they are going to do on the market. Even if we sell Lacazette I’m not sure Arsenal are going to sign five starting players anyway. At the same time I don’t believe they haven’t got ~70 million available to sign three starting players without selling Lacazette.

3 Likes

Hey guys I think we should sell Lacazette :laughing:

1 Like

Someone jump on my Laca hype train. Choo fucking choo

6 Likes

hes blocking Nketiah!!! sell him nowwwwwwwwwwwwww :joy:

5 Likes

His price keeps going up, I’m not sure Chelsea can afford him now :sob:

4 Likes

He and Miki need to keep this up, their prices are going up every match!! We will have Chelsea over
a barrel at this rate :grin::grin:🖒🖒

3 Likes

This made me laugh way more than it should have

Lelele damnit @Craigie beat me to that one :sob::sob::joy::joy:

Great free kick by the man, be very interesting to see who starts out of he or Aubameyang on Saturday vs Spurs ? The fact Lacazette is suspended in the Europa could influence Unai Emery’s decision also.

:laca: Sell this fucker :laca:

I think Laca will start, but with Emery we never know what the lineups gonna be

1 Like

ill leave this here

1 Like

Start Laca. Auba hasn’t been great lately

1 Like

Auba will be required both legs in full against Rennes so I’m not opposed to that.

1 Like

Yep we have depth. Love it hah

1 Like

I thought we didn’t have it ahah

Is it me or is Lacazette the REAL deal ?

3 Likes

He certainly looks like it.
Kind of crazy that we almost spent all that money on Lemar instead (allegedly).

I think I might love Lacazette more than I loved Giroud. And I loved Giroud a lot. Not as much as @Phoebica, but a lot.

2 Likes