Alexandre Lacazette

We’ll see. :unai: :laca: :auba:

We have so many problems at the back and in the middle, but yeah, let’s start to get rid of our strikers. It makes sense.

Trolls.

3 Likes

At this stage, there nobody in this squad I consider untouchable if a big enough offer came through.

I have softened my stance on Laca though, shouldn’t be shopped

5 Likes

I love the guy too but as you said, nobody is untouchable at this stage.

1 Like

You do realise the suggestion of shopping him is to help us get the funds in an attempt try and fix those problems you mention yeah ??

50 million quid isn’t going to go far fixing our problems on the wings and all over the defence.

2 Likes

stop fucking quoting that fucking shit number. You honestly think that we are making over 400m a season and we have new deals coming in and we will only spend 50m. Dont bring the wages into it either because that was because of the amount the wages increased and not how much money we have…we have far more than that to spend only stupid fuckers that are gullible and listen to dickheads and it fits with their stupid agenda to bitch and moan about the club believe this shit.

It doesnt even work like this anyway you dont buy a player for 50m and our budget is gone, that is split into many payments.

2 Likes

Time will tell in the summer, you wouldn’t have a clue what our budget is either. So you shit talking we’ll spend 100 million or whatever it is without sales doesn’t mean much.

2 Likes

well there is such a thing as common sense…seems to be severely lacking. After these deals we have the best 500m in income maybe even over 500m and a lot of money in the bank a lot of players leaving and a lot of money off the wage bill and you think our budget will be that rivalling huddersfield ffs give me strength.

I hope you’re right and we spend 100 million quid or so even without player sales, would give me a lot more reason for optimism regarding our future.

I can’t see us spending 100 million without sales honestly - I reckon we hit around 70 million net if am guessing… what complicates it is the wages coming off books and age of players - we could definitely use a one time extraordinary injection of spending, even with the last 3 years being pretty high net for us.

2 Likes

We have to sell Mustafi, Xhaka, Ospina and some other deadwoods first.

Lel bruh these guys are shitters and everyone knows it. Nobody wants them. Let’s say we actually found teams willing to take these players on, what’s the amount you can hope to retrieve for guys like Xhaka and Mustafi who’ve proven they don’t cut it at the top level? 35m max maybe for all 3 of those guys, that’s not even one quality player in today’s market unless we are shrewd and find someone on a buyout clause like we did with Torreira.

I think it’s a little harsh on Xhaka grouping him with those other two haha.

@BigWeng_4LYFE Xhaka would have suitors, Mustafi would be a really difficult sell.

We are selling Ospina for 4m. What do u figure we would get for Xhaka, 20m? His only destination would be like mid table Spanish or German sides, they don’t exactly throw the money around. Mustafi maybe 10m to West Ham or something would be a miracle.

1 Like

We can still get a good amount for Xhaka and i think Mustafi would be welcomed back in Serie A.

Having said that, if we sold Lacazette we would be left with only Auba and Eddie as strikers. Do you really want it?

2 Likes

Sell Leno for 20m and keep Ospina if poss. Leno doesn’t look any better than Ospina

Lol!

You need think of the full picture here. If we sell Auba or Laca we will surely replace them but with a more realistic backup. Personally, I would go for someone proven in the PL like Callum Wilson. It’s not that hard.
We need to keep our feet on the ground. We are a top 6 side. I can barely think of 3-4 teams that would stack two 50+ mil. strikers instead of spreading their assets in all areas of the pitch.

1 Like

Wilson is good, but he is a middle table quality player :xhaka:

How much do you think he’d cost?