Alexandre Lacazette

1 Like

What was Torreira doing :smiley: coming from nowhere to nearly blocking the path

1 Like

Why he should play as a winger/2nd striker to Auba.

He can score golazos from far out and has great technical ability.

But his movement and pace is pretty poor.

1 Like

Uh Laca’s off the ball movement is absolutely phenomenal, probably his strongest attribute lol (imo I might add)

5 Likes

Perhaps we have different views of what constitutes off the ball movement because for me it’s one of the key reasons why he’s not prolific.

4 Likes

Baffling comment, if it was so outstanding he’d average more shots per 90 mins than he has throughout his career.

what does what he does with the ball after he moves go to do with his movement? Do you measure the hot temperature down there in dogs per hour as well? Sure it’s all opinion in the end but if anything is baffling it is your constant logic flaws behind all your silly statistics. Even video games, strange as they might be, has his movement stats as some of his highest if not his highest, I’ve seen several experts incl. former players praise his movement off the ball, even Henry made a specific analysis of how well he moves off the ball.

If his movement was so fantastic off the Ball he’d find himself clean through on goal more often, end of story…

Lol at your video game comment also :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Auba is much better off the ball, Laca is much better on it. Its that simple. I’d say Laca is a better pure finisher, but Auba gets more goals because his anticipation is top notch.

These debates are essentially pointless because we have both of them and we should just be happy about that.

@Aussiegooner I still think you slightly underrate Laca though.

3 Likes

Aussie will perceive this discussion as others suggesting that Laca is better than Auba and as soon as Aubameyang scores a goal next, he will be here thumping his chest and shaming everyone who though Auba was inferior to Laca.

3 Likes

Not if the service is shit.

This is a sample size over his whole career though, given he’s 27 it’s a substantial sample size.

I will add Lacazette’s combination and link up play is superior to what I was expecting when we first signed him though.

1 Like

Can’t believe people are discussing whose better when they both make a difference in games and offer differences that we should be happy about !!

1 Like

The forum would be a quiet place if we only discussed things that matter :slightly_smiling_face:

True but discussing the obvious is obvious no ?

I like him and Auba very much. Now just hope we get the defence sorted.

Suave as fuck

7 Likes

Look at the pin point accuracy stopping just on the edge of the line.

Laca stays dripping sauce.

5 Likes

Laca is a fuckin don

1 Like

Vote for Laca. Even his haters club @Aussiegooner and @BigWeng_4LYFE :kissing_heart:

2 Likes