Alex Iwobi

looooool :joy:

Heā€™s still a slightly better Gervinho for me. Some of his attempted passes are brainless.

4 Likes

1 Like

He set up a lot of chances last night. Shouldā€™ve had far more assists.

Not reading much into the game as they gave him so much time on the ball and he still didnā€™t look that fantastic. Some of his passes were straight at the opposition as well.

However itā€™s a good confidence booster for him as he hasnā€™t had that many minutes this season. Still waiting for him to push his game to the next level, hopefully the new coaching staff can help him do that.

https://twitter.com/10magnifique/status/1042921418286149632

Dribblingā€¦Ball carryingā€¦ attempting to take on defendersā€¦

:giroud2: :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

HOOK IT IN MY VEINS

2 Likes

Well, he did against some eastern farmers. We need it against the big boys now.

1 Like

I think he deserves the LW spot in the first team. Itā€™ll probably be his if Emery can have the balls to drop one of the big name current front 4 (probably Ramsey atm).

Aubameyang - Ɩzil - Iwobi

We need to start building the attack around Ɩzil again, giving him license to drop deep etc. heā€™s touching the ball half as much as last season per 90 minutes, far too restricted atm. Iwobi is our best natural LW, think that set up would improve our global attacking game. Aubameyang on the right still not ideal but the rest seems a more natural and balanced fit than the current set up.

Ramsey back into the double pivot or not at all, which Emery is clearly hell bent against.

1 Like

u want Iwobi inside ya ? :henry2:

1 Like

What does this mean? As opposed to just referring to our ā€œattacking gameā€.

Genuine question, not a phrase Iā€™m familiar with

Think he meant ā€˜overallā€™

1 Like

I thought that might be the case. Still not sure what difference adding that word makes to the phrase.

Iwobi so bad seeing him at LWā€¦

Oh yeah i did it.

You can see how a good manager is doing him well. Really like how he is playing this season.

@Electrifying, your boy is a complete new player this season. Love it!

1 Like

Mention @Hass too. And @Trion too, apologies buddy. Vinai too probably.

Us browns know wassup.

4 Likes

Hey me too
Backed the lad a lot

1 Like

:joy:
ā€œFuckin fuck bitchā€

Iā€™M ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT PLAYERS

IWOBI
LACAZETTE

MKHITARYAN SOON COME

I CAN SPOT A CLUELESS HATER FROM FAR