Alex Iwobi

:clap:

And the first goal

8 Likes

Going to give Ramsey some competition for who can be the best for their national team and worst for Arsenal awards.

3 Likes

Do you really think Iwobi is bad for us?

Heā€™s certainly a talented player but I feel like he should be out on loan atm. Looks really gun shy for us so I find it surprising heā€™s playing with such confidence for his national team atm.

I just hope itā€™s part of his development and not like Ramsey who looks like a completely different player when it comes to Wales.

Iwobi sending Mascherano back to his motherā€™s womb. Oh stop it Alex, think of his kids :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Two good goals and he seems to play well for Nigeria. Wish he could do the same for us :thinking:

Giroud wins so far.

4 Likes

Leave him alone. Heā€™s great for both. Arsenal legend, scorer of great goals and Puskas award winner, donā€™t you know

Alex weā€™ll be due a purple patch at some point during the season. Feel it needs to ā€˜clickā€™ with him.

Iwobi put Mascherano out for a month with that nutmeg :smiley:

5 Likes

He gave us an extra drive forward; when we shift to 4-3-3 he should play. Excellent chemistry with ozil lac an SƔnchez

1 Like

If he was actually half decent at shooting weā€™d have a pretty good player, sadly his shooting is utterly disgraceful.

1 Like

He really is pretty average and a player that a top team maybe shouldnā€™t be starting.

2 Likes

I disagree with that.

Heā€™s just Gervinho but more likable.

1 Like

Very true. I want to pat Iwobi on the head and invite him round for dinner.

Another average/useless player

9 Likes

I want to see his final third production alsoā€¦

1 Like

You really donā€™t, itā€™ll make your eyes bleed :iwobi:

2 Likes