BOOZE

FOSTEEEEEERS

Oh shit, they started doing Budvar in that size can. Where can I find this? Up there as one of my fave lagers for sure. When at home its by far the best sized can to be drinking. The bigger ones can get a bit warm of you’re sipping, or flat even if not warm. These ones are just right. I’m also more likely to have a second vs bigger cans. Not the most cost effective way of drinking, but as I’m not a massive drinker outside of Friday nights, it’s acceptable enough.

@LukeTheGoonerout of interest why haven’t you ever drunk before? And why do you want to start? I just wanna understand your motivations because I’ve never really heard of someone getting to your age without drinking unless for medical or religious reasons, and I’d think probably even rarer to find someone who didnt drink all that time but then decided to start.

Not tried Budvar yet. Will look out for it next time I’m buying beer :beers:

white wine spritzer, especially when it’s hot.

1 Like

And he’d be right because Alcohol is evil. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah mate. You can get them from Sainsbury’s. They come in a 6 pack.

Totally agree on the drinking smaller cans which is less economical on the wallet, I follow the same logic. I then also think you can stand in a supermarket and look at the cheapest deals on a crate but either way, the most dearest option still easily beats buying pints in a pub (where I do most my drinking).

1 Like

Was just in the coop and was checking out the beers. As I said, I like Camden Hells, but it’s a four pack of six 330ml cans for six pounds fifty, and even I draw the line there.

Been enjoying these this week, six for the same price as above which is just about acceptable to me at a shade over a quid per stubby

4 Likes

Asking him to drink pisswater…that is just cruel :bellerin:

3 Likes

Mr maverick kaiser! ??

It’s not so bad
Cheap and cheerful for the larga lout on a budget with a taste for amber nectar :sweat_smile:

Nope not me, but there is another cool Mav guy on here…havent been on for a while actually, hope he is good.

1 Like

@Persona should recognize these from Dr. No 🖒🖒

2 Likes

@LukeTheGooner could of got you discount.

I couldn’t, I’m only allowed to use my card on people that live with me

Had a disgusting bud at half time in the stadium. Pre game had 2 hello larger which were ok.
Smashed on fosters now.
Fuck me beers expensive at the Emirates. 5.70£ per 500ml

$10 a pint is normal for bars around Melbourne so that’s pretty much the equivalent, at least I’m generally better off price wise when I drink abroad.

1 Like

I’ve heard you don’t even like fosters in oz?

I don’t drink it here, but I’ve given it a fair nudge both times I’ve been to London.

I paid $36 for two beers at the Dodger game last week so yeh it could be a lot worse :joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s like making love in a canoe

I’m a non alcoholic I don’t drink anything with it in :innocent:

2 Likes