BOOZE

I’ve seen these mate but never tried! Will give a go.

Completely agree that a 3%er at home is a much nicer option when the plan is to just wind down at the end of the day! Anything over a 5% at home is way too aggressive for me.

Can’t do pubs but at least I have a pub glass

3 Likes

Did you steal it like most people do, or buy it like @Calum ?

3 Likes

I would have 100 % stolen it one night after leaving a beer garden after the last drinks call. I can’t recall it exactly but I’m telling you that’s what happened.

6 Likes

Had a few Corvus Stouts in the Peak District a month or so ago. Was the most delightful stout / porter I’ve ever had. Ridiculously smooth and rich. Never seen it anywhere else though:

5 Likes

This place is weird lol. I’ve never heard of this concept in real life until I’ve came on here. Must be an English thing :joy: Still don’t understand why you would want to do it. Leaving a pub carrying a pint glass is a bit sad imo

1 Like

Man that looks lovely. All these Lager posts in the mud now.

1 Like

I’ve owned a house for 14 years. I have never bought a single glass.

Good for you lol. I don’t drink pints in the house

1 Like

My mate’s dad had a small business supplying glasses to pubs. Since I found that out I felt a lot less guilty about the odd glass going missing.

2 Likes

Pfft, I’ve stolen all types of glasses.

Simply have too have a Guinness glass for cans. Nothing elses does the job.

3 Likes

You and I have similar taste. For a great stouty beer, when I went to Belgium I fell in love with this badboy.

@JakeyBoy too!

2 Likes

Beer is so nasty how do you boys do it

3 Likes

They don’t at 9.45am to be fair

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not a fan either.

Cider is the only beer type drink I can e joy and even then it’s just gotten a bit too sweet for me over the years.

1 Like

Fridge

Harry Maguire

3 Likes

I could never drink more than one cider. Might as well go eat a bag of sugar.

8 Likes

Nice but pretty strong