BOOZE

It’s like £25 in Asda, that’s not too bad really.

It’s usually like €50 here. I have therefore never bought it.

1 Like

Such variations in price are interesting, particularly when Ireland and the UK aren’t exactly opposite sides of the world or anything.

Yeah it’s one thing when it’s between the US and the U.K. on Scotch and Bourbon but this is a weird price discrepancy.

2 Likes

My wife and I have started drinking a little recently. Now I’m old it’s quite the fulfilling passtime.

Now we’ll have a Pina Colada rather than an ice cream for dessert. We had our first Bramble yesterday which is a lovely way to taste gin. And I’ve been enjoying whiskey / amaretto sours whenever she doesn’t want anything.

4 Likes

Gonna get drunk tonight. Ah Arsenal are back.

6 Likes

Are you in a pub too?

Oh fuck out.

1 Like

Yeah just ordered a plate of beer BBQ ribs along with this Paulaner, need a good foundation for some heavy drinking later.

Enjoy the pub!

2 Likes

:joy:

Dutch BBQ ribs? Lelelelelelellelel :joy::joy:

Nah they’re American

Trump trump trump!!

5 Likes

@JakeyBoy enjoying some Camden Pale Ales tonight after seeing you recommend it a few times on here. Absolute quality tipple in fairness!

4 Likes

Got a bit bored of the more run of the mill lagers, decided to step it up a bit in the big online shop

7 Likes

@JakeyBoy I’m still on these. These are my new absolute favourite, highly recommend.

3 Likes

Get a glass for @CliftonGeraldi while your out @Calum too.

2 Likes

Haven’t tried that, will have to keep an eye out for it.

Currently sipping this in the garden

2 Likes

strange looking garden

7 Likes

My favourite Brew Dog beer is their Hazy Jane IPA. You can get 12 of them in Morrisons for £14 or 2x 4 packs for £5

1 Like

Lovely drop

3 Likes