Albert Sambi-Lokonga (Loan: Luton)

I truly have no idea what to expect from this guy. Anything from breakout young player to totally useless wasteman seems possible.

3 Likes

I’m super excited about this signing, don’t know why but I have a good feeling this is a solid buy for us.

6 Likes

I’m actually quite hopeful about this guy. Being an Anderlecht captain at such a young age should mean something, should mean a lot imo. Strange he was so cheap.

2 Likes

Sceptical. Till something better comes in I’m concerned as well.

1 Like

Has the physique and composure to potentially become a general in the future. Hopefully it goes that way for us.

1 Like

Certainly has the potential to be a £130m signing in 3-4 years time.

10 Likes

He’s no Guen dawg

5 Likes

Guendouzi, Saliba… I’m not holding my breath

1 Like

Belgium is the new France.

Interesting signing.

Where do you reckon he will go on loan to?

4 Likes

I think there’s a new club in France that has just started out, called Loan FC.
It’s where all the players Arteta has bought but doesn’t use, go to.

2 Likes

Wondering, if he will play for us next season, of he will get loan out?

Never heard of him before till Arsenal showing interest

I don’t think he goes on loan and haven’t seen any reliable reporting suggesting that is a possibility.

Assuming AMN gets sold eventually, CM depth right now is Partey, Elneny, Lokonga, Azeez (who is a better loan candidate).

I think its likely we buy one more CM and the depth chart is Partey, NewCM, Lokonga, Elneny with Azeez going on loan to a Championship club.

Brilliant first interview. :clap:

1 Like

Wish him good luck, It looks like he has the right attitude and is someone who actually wants to be here.

Nah his hair is dank af homie, don’t hate.

Excited by him. Better stats than Xhaka all around and I imagine u slot him into the midfield we will perform better than when we had a negative player like Xhaka week in week out. And if he doesn’t immediately that’s okay because this is one for the future, need to develop him at all costs.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see Elneny start ahead of him every game

6 Likes

Seems like a really nice guy, has a personality.

Join the hype train for free now!

Such a pessimist…surely you mean start beside him

2 Likes