Albert Sambi-Lokonga (Loan: Luton)

Bambi isn’t ready to be relied upon. Selling him wouldn’t be ideal, but I wouldn’t be against it if Tielemans was the replacement. If Tonali was the replacement, boy oh boy!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind selling Sambi and get both Tonali and Tielemans :slight_smile:

Hate to break it to you guys but Tonali isn’t coming to Arsenal anytime soon.

Maybe Kompany can take Bambi on loan at Burnley until January. Guaranteed game time although it could cost him a World Cup. Place.

I think staying at Arsenal and featuring mainly in EL and Cup games may also cost him a spot at WC. I actually think he improved his chances of going to the WC if he goes somewhere to get more game time.

1 Like

Don’t know. Feel like being on a big clubs books can get you selected half the time.
Belgian squad wont go that deep.

Giroud was on a shit club’s books and still got to go.

Chatter around Roma is that they’re also looking at Lokonga as a Gini replacement.

One to follow for the rest of the window.
With the Milan rumours previously and now Roma, I’m starting to feel Arsenal may be open to loaning him, which could only mean someone else may be coming in his place for us.

Lol I just read a post you made in another thread saying you thought our business was done. How many times a day would you say you flip flop on that? :grin:

Did I say that? Pretty positive I highlighted how bad it would be if we didn’t bring anyone else in.

I said before with all the gutting it would weird if we didn’t bring a player or two in.

Maybe it was someone else…time for sleep here perhaps :slight_smile:

1 Like

See ya Sham. :wave:

Di Marzio confirming it. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

ROME
The number one goal for Mourinho’s midfield remains Olympiacos’ Mady Camara , with the player pushing with his club to open the loan with the right of redemption, a favorite formula for the Giallorossi. Possible plan B, Sambi Lokonga of Arsenal.

Sorry kid, if you can’t displace Elneny you shouldn’t be here.

5 Likes

Real big few weeks for him now. He said he was mad because he wasn’t playing last season. Let’s hope he’s learned a lot.

1 Like

His time to shine now. Lad gotta step up. He is not a kid.

Wasn’t he on Edu’s magic wallchart as the Partey backup? That will have been a year ago though so may have changed.

1 Like

Not convinced he belongs in the number six position. As a box to box, he has potential

Time for my boy to step up. Where my fellow Lokongangsters at?

2 Likes

Arsenal fans are so quick to write off players as “shit”. Then when they go somewhere else and are successful downplay by insulting the league they play in. Sambi is a good player and needs minutes to bed into the prem. It’s that simple. But because he didn’t come in and play like Patrick Viera he’s shit and useless and why doesn’t he just kill himself.

2 Likes