Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Small sample size, for sure, but I’ve never been as impressed by a Bellerin defensive performance as I was by some of AMN’s in that period.

I’m pretty sure that AMN isn’t the answer, but I’m even more sure that Bellenderin, Cedric and Chambers aren’t.

4 Likes

Cmon man. It was a tap-in.

2 Likes

Should start against Chelsea. These games have become his bread and butter.

He needs to be banging on doors and getting his career sorted out loan or transfer wise.
Stupid all round having a player like this hanging around the club.
No reason to be here if he’s not part of anything. Could be a downside for players having 9 matchday subs.

3 Likes

Agreed. Feel like he’s not actively shopped around due to being HG and a utility player.
I hope he’s not persuaded to stay if he isn’t gonna have a prominent role.

Here’s me hoping if that happens he’ll be the answer at RB if we don’t sign someone. He’s the only guy from our current lot that is still rapid and can defend very well.

2 Likes

Arteta has a very big issue in spotting talent. Is all over Xhaka like a fly on shit and doesn’t even give AMN a look in despite him clearly being our best option at RB and a great utility player. Actually had the young kid we signed as a LB playing RB on Friday :joy::joy: dirt pounder is fucking lost :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

10 Likes

Bro you need to start trademarking some of this ish and selling it e.g “dirt pounder” t shirts, it has a ring to it and even though it’s a derogatory term I could see it catching on, could even have it as bumper stickers, I would 100% rock a tee with a big fuck off gorilla on it with a dirt pounder label.

8 Likes

That and smooth brain :joy:

6 Likes

He’s got a bunch of good ones “lelelelel”, “smooth brain”, “smoked out AF homie” and of course “dirt pounder”. :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Probably start a website, I recommend SmokedOutAFHomiesdotcom

4 Likes

Too bad that creativity doesnt render him a better username than a generic 4lyfe versions.

Petition to change bigweng username to DirtPounder

2 Likes

I’d be fine with my user name being changed to “An Evolved Chimp”.

3 Likes

EvolvedChimp

I like it. Do it

2 Likes

@Bl1nk @JakeyBoy @Midfield_Maestro

1 Like

Rejected.

1 Like

Yeah it would be embarrassing to constantly be taken to task by an evolved chimp :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

6 Likes

SilverBasque was still the best tbh

4 Likes

Ainsley playing right back during training? :eyes:

2 Likes

AMN RWB

SAKA LWB

We move

2 Likes

You just know he won’t even make the squad because we sold him to Villa for 10m. :rofl:

1 Like