Ainsley Maitland-Niles

So is there still even an argument about who our best RB is at this point? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

to be perfectly honest, in theory it probably is Saka LOL

1 Like

I thought he looked a lot better at right back then Bellerin has in the last two games imo. We looked far stronger on the right hand side especially in the first half.

Nice to have someone who can actually play football over there with Pepe.

At the very minimum at least AMN is athletic. Can cross better too.

He’s a better wing back that Hector at this stage but not sure about him being better at RB.

1 Like

Maitland-Niles dodging bullets like he’s in the Matrix. First, Ceballos deal not being made permanent and now Guendo falling out with Mikel.
Hopefully he starts looking at Partey’s game. Similar skillset, just Partey’s more refined.

The truth is out. The rumours were true. I hope Guendo comes around too, he’s not even training anymore.
8 Likes

wonder if Arteta actually calls him Ains?

1 Like

Swallow your pride bird catcher ffs please god.

What’s wrong with what’s said in those tweets?

Sounds very reasonable to me

1 Like

I read before the below 2 tweets were added.

Yeah, pretty reasonable. I really like AMN as a RB though. I wish he’d embrace it more. And I really hope he has now come round and will feature in our future plans because he has a lot to offer.

1 Like

That’s what you wanna hear, good stuff.

AMN is technically superior to about 90% of our squad. Having him at RB massively improves the squad. I believe he’d do a job at CM as well. The kid is a talent, big fan.

1 Like

Of the youngsters he’s the one I just really want to come good. Something very likeable albeit frustrating at times about him.

1 Like

Oh great, he’s talking the talk. That means we’ll persevere with him for longer :roll_eyes: In all the years he has been with us I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’ll be a star. He’s 23 now. Let’s just get rid while we can!

2 Likes

I’m not a fan either. Everything about him screams average to mediocre. But he can be average to mediocre in more than one position so we must keep him I guess.

1 Like

ahh but you had said he was complete shit up until recently. I think his performances have kind of opened eyes as to how much better he is than any options we have at RB. Pepe looks a complete different player when paired up with AMN on the right.

1 Like

I still think he’s complete shit my man.

Average and mediocre doesn’t = shit tho, guess u misspoke.